Games: Other Games : switza money survivor game

switza money survivor game

I've had requests to try to get a new season of this going. Basic rules as last time, maybe a few twists.

General idea of game:

1. Regular Survivor game with tribes, challenges and losers going to Tribal Council.
2. Instead of typical imdb Survivor challenges, everything is a bidding war. Each player begins with X dollars and for the challenges, you bid for immunity and highest combined bid by tribe wins and losers vote someone out.
3. There's also individual temptations you can bid on that can help you but won't help win immunity for your tribe.

We'll start at 20 or if sign ups die on a good cast size like 16 or 18.

Re: switza money survivor game

No one? Bleh.

1. Jesse

"Live Fast, Die Young"

1. Jesse
2. Modica

2. Modica

I have Jesse on my ignore list so he is ineligible to play.

Lmao top lad!!

#VivaLaBull - Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I will play

Are you going to do another mole game?

I'm sure at some point I will. I love hosting those, but they're the hardest to put together and keep people interested throughout the game.

Oh yeah, I forgot hahahaha.

Another cult member that can't handle the REAL

PS I dont wanna play, I signed up to get the thing moving since it was sitting there for HOURS untouched, like your last attempt at the game. Dumbass

"Live Fast, Die Young"

Oh yeah, I forgot hahahaha.

Another cult member that can't handle the REAL

What do you mean by cult member?

PS I dont wanna play, I signed up to get the thing moving since it was sitting there for HOURS untouched, like your last attempt at the game. Dumbass

Why are you backpedaling jesse?

Survivor games are the hardest of all to cast, I think. Idol and BB cast much easier.

1. brady911
2. Modica

The bull should play

1. brady911
2. Modica
3. Rachael

Check out my multicouples vid! http://bit.ly/1awSR40

1. brady911
2. Modica
3. Rachael
4. DDTea (?)

White lightening+Black Hammer

I love your games Il play

I love your games Il play

What game DONT you play? LOL

"Live Fast, Die Young"

Well this is a GAMES board, for playing GAMES...

Go away, ass hole. Nobody wants you here.

Nobody wants you here either, but you sure never leave

"Live Fast, Die Young"

Lol I guarantee you more people want me here than you.

Thats fine. I like that.

I dont do what the cult wants, I do what IIIIIII want

"Live Fast, Die Young"

So do I. That's one thing we can agree on. I'm not part of any cult, but there aren't any "cults" here anyway.

I want The Bull here. Heyyyy!

Check out my multicouples vid! http://bit.ly/1awSR40

Oh?

Awk thanks Rachael

I think it is time to recruit some brand new players

The game board is dying. People are not interested in playing anymore.

I don't think that is true I think they just need to find people

Lol oh wise up David. The board goes through quiet phases. Those of us here long enough have seen it before. Survivor isn't as popular any more. That's all and it's still summer. Summer is always quieter. Better weather, people go on trips, they're out much more etc. The board is not dying. Don't be so melodramatic. I hate when people are like, oh this place is dying, it's dying!

Turner who's they? You can find people lol. You don't host so you've plenty of time to find new people

Will you play Neil?

I was sort of joking with Turner Neil. I honestly don't care one way or another though.

I will Tell you switza is the best survivor host you guys will be in for a big treat if this game goes forward

I'm not signing up, because I hate the money format. But I agree with Turner - Switza is a great host. Definitely worth signing up.

Tomcat should play he's was such a gentlemen when he was a doggy

How creepy

"Live Fast, Die Young"

No it's not Jesse you are like obsessed with me

Yup, thats what it is loony toon.

Its more I am disgusted by you than anything.

"Live Fast, Die Young"

You know tom at played a dog in a mystery game recently and used the veto to save me

You know tom at played a dog in a mystery game recently and used the veto to save me

I assume he didn't know that it was you.

"Live Fast, Die Young"

I think he suspected it was me but wasn't sure

I suspect he didnt know.

And if he did then that shows his desperation and need to be accepted by an online cult. He's the biggest sellout on this board

"Live Fast, Die Young"

Tomcat is a good guy. He's liked and appreciated by basically everyone here. You are not. You are despised by the majority. Kick your little brain into action for just a second and have a think what that means? No, don't come up with some ridiclous explanation that we are all zombies who are in a cult blah blah blah. It is simply this. Tomcat is a nice guy, YOU, are not. You are vile. That's it.

Also Turner wasn't saying anything to you here, he didn't mention your name and you jumped on him. Again, take a second to think about this one had it been reversed. What would you be saying to Turner had he called you creepy or even mentioned your name in any regard? You'd be popping off at him saying how obsessed he is with you, PUT ME ON IGNORE, you are sick and obsessed, leave me alone Lmao, you really are a ridiculous individual and I pity you.

If you're going to be here, play nice. Turner wasn't saying anything to you and neither was TC but you insulted them both...Don't start arguments. It's been peaceful on here lately, very little fighting going on and it's been great. If you want to start fights, go do it elsewhere please.

Neil is right on the money with this one you are always being mean to people Jesse why do you think you get voted out early all the time? You are a loose cannon I think you hurt tomcats feelings Jesse

I can care less about Tomcats feelings... I can care even less about yours.

Maybe start acting like humans and not cult members and I will start caring. I cared about him until he sold out.

Neil, you're way worse than me. So the fact that you're always trying to talk yourself up and me down is pathetic. I don't ever even acknowledge you 9 out of 10 times yet you're always right there to try and attack. Wanna know why? You need me. Wanna know why? Cause without me everyone sees what you are, and what you are is worse than EVERYTHING you accuse me of being

"Live Fast, Die Young"

Hahahaha wtf are you talking about? . No, you annoy me so I call you out on your *beep* Stop attacking people, stop insulting them, stop everything you do and I won't feel the need to comment. You annoy the *beep* out of me and I cannot help but speak up and tell you what a piece of crap you are. I've been doing this long before you were here. That's just who I am. If somebody is being a dick, I will let them know what I think. Lately it's been great on here. Everybody except for you and here you are again, attacking TC and calling Turner creepy for no reason. You hate him,we get it, then why the *beep* are you provokign an argument with him? GO, AWAY. Leave him alone. For one who claims so many are "obsessed" with him, you sure throw stones at Turner often enough. Pathetic. Stop provoking arguments. Simple as that.

Lmfao at me "needing you" . If you left here today and never came back, I would have a grin ear to ear from that point onward. Tell me again how I need you haha! "What I am" lol go and observe me on other threads interactign with people and then tell me what I am. What I am is somebody who speaks up against idiots like you picking fights for no reason. I sometimes have a temper, but nothing like yours and most of the time, my conflicts get resolved. I know I need to work on my bad temper but if everyoen is gettign along, there is no problem. You are just such a vile person. Negativity follows you around. You are rarely positive. Most of the things you post on here are negative and bitchy. Oh I'm bored of this now. Just be nice to people or at least try to.

No, you annoy me so I call you out on your *beep* Stop attacking people, stop insulting them, stop everything you do and I won't feel the need to comment.

Only thats been proven untrue many times. Even when I have been nice you have been trying to start with me and reporting my posts and going into peoples inboxes asking them if theyre cool with me etc. You're seriously demented.

You annoy the *beep* out of me and I cannot help but speak up and tell you what a piece of crap you are.

The issue with that is you're a bigger piece of crap, you just love putting on a show.

I've been doing this long before you were here. That's just who I am. If somebody is being a dick, I will let them know what I think.

But you're the one being a dick most times.....

Lately it's been great on here. Everybody except for you and here you are again, attacking TC and calling Turner creepy for no reason. You hate him,we get it, then why the *beep* are you provokign an argument with him?

Isnt that EXACTLY what you're doing right now? Moron. And Turner should maybe stop addressing me and mind his damn business if he doesn't want me saying anything. Its easy to avoid me. P.S. it hasn't been great on here, its dead and boring on here. No one wants to be on the cult board any longer.

Leave him alone. For one who claims so many are "obsessed" with him, you sure throw stones at Turner often enough. Pathetic. Stop provoking arguments. Simple as that.

You never leave me alone... ever. You also love provoking, simple as that. Maybe you should stop while you're ahead so I don't have to keep showing that everything you're preaching is a big ball of HYPOCRISY.

Lmfao at me "needing you" . If you left here today and never came back, I would have a grin ear to ear from that point onward. Tell me again how I need you lol!!!!

You do. Without me people will eventually start seeing you for what you TRULY are. Some already see it.

"Live Fast, Die Young"

I truly meant it when I said I'm bored. I regret getting involved. You're without doubt the biggest *beep* on this site. Without a DOUBT and you can't see why. You have no argument. Stop *beep* provoking people. If you aren't doing it, where are the arguments on here? Do you see me picking fights with people over nothing? I don't go looking to fight. If you're acting like a *beep* I call you on it.

I'm bored, I'm walking away because I cannot be bothered arguing with you back and forth. I am going not because you are right, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT, got that? NOT because you are right, but because I cannot be bothered arguing with a piece of *beep*

YOU, ARE, NOT, WORTH, IT.

Just stop attacking people whom you don't like. Avoid them. What is hard to grasp about that? You cameon this thread to insult Turner and TC. You started a fight as you always do with your comments. Just *beep* off. You are not wanted here. Switza even *beep* banned you from playing because he has you on block, there are TONNES of people who despise you, understand that? YOU ARE HATED and you are the only person who cannot understand why.

Adios. Blocked.

Adios. Blocked.

Thank You! Finally! Been asking for this for over a year!!!

"Live Fast, Die Young"

Sign me up!

You can get a look at a good T-Bone Steak by sticking your head up a bull's ass.

Lol sure what the hell, sign me up, BOSS!!