The Walking Dead : shocking revelation: pics from set of TWD leaked, Daryl dies in Sophie's arms

shocking revelation: pics from set of TWD leaked, Daryl dies in Sophie's arms

in the upcoming final season of The Walking Dead, there will be a very sad moment for fans of the show and its most beloved and long-lived character, Daryl Dixon, as these leaked screenshots show:

2021-08-14-173.png

2021-08-14-172.png

2021-08-14-171.png

this is very saddening. i am very sad. RIP, mumbleman. 😔

suck it.

Re: shocking revelation: pics from set of TWD leaked, Daryl dies in Sophie's arm

lol

Re: shocking revelation: pics from set of TWD leaked, Daryl dies in Sophie's arm

Not that I care…but you might want to make the title of the thread a little less spoilery as ****laugh.gif

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

oops my bad

suck it.

Wait…I thought Sophie died like 10seasons ago and this was all a joke thread.
I so don't get the walking dead no.gif

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Sophia died. Sophie is still alive and kicking.

suck it.

Oh wow, he gets younger too. So many twists coming in this final season!

He was looking good for 52!

he cut his hair, that's what makes him look younger.

suck it.

Never mind his hair, fix your spoiler!

i can't! it's a glitch! hairrise.gif

suck it.

lol I don't care since I don't watch anyway

You just ruined the season bitch

sorry shy.gif

suck it.