Science : i wonder what humans in 10,000 years will call the period we live in right now

i wonder what humans in 10,000 years will call the period we live in right now

period of massive global warming? period of massive extinction of species? the beginning of the end of humanity?

will there be even any humans left?

makes me wish to be there, then.

suck it.

Re: i wonder what humans in 10,000 years will call the period we live in right n

Technology will advance so far by that time 2021 will look like the Stone Age by comparison.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: i wonder what humans in 10,000 years will call the period we live in right n

ok but what will humans call this period? they can't call it the "stone age" bc that period is already precisely defined in history.

suck it.

The first golden age of technology?Pre-space colonization? It really depends on what events occur in 10k years.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

^^

The Crapozoic Era?

"The Pooter Age"

Hana

https://www.aiims.edu/en.html

And they still won't have flying cars by then, dammit!

Yeah, I wonder if we go extinct and come back will we get it right the next time with no wars, no violence and being nicer to each other and the planet?
Will they be in awe when they find fossilized plastic?

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

Only speaking for America here…

If the records survive and there is any interest at all they will see how dumb we were with Trump and call it, "The Moronic Period."

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

We're in the early development of advanced technology right now. It will probably be considered the beginning of a new "Age".

Geologically were in the Holocene Era and that will last a few million years if we don't completely fuck up the environment and change it.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

This is happening right now

Yanks can't locate their own state on the map

Humans will be gone in a couple hundred years at the most. If I'm wrong, I owe you a Dr. Pepper.

The time just after the time people walked on the Moon.

It is, and will always be, The Information Age.

What's fascinating is that WWIII is raging right now, yet, despite having limitless access to information, most people don't even know it's happening.

In The Stone Age we fought with stone, in The Bronze Age bronze, the Industrial Age we used machinery. Today, shots are fired through digital channels and government press conferences. Although there are nations on either side of the battlefield, the really brutal fighting is between ideologies, with many people no longer concerned about which flag they fight for. Fake News, "Personal Truths", election fraud, #metoo, Qanon, BLM, wokeism, alien sightings, "the far right is the real enemy" Ministry of Truth style announcements, COVID 19 "facts" that seem to change daily, and military grade malicious code… We're under seige from an endless bombardment of divisive communications being used to tear us apart from the inside out. And most people are blissfully unaware, cheering it all on as "progress", like the naive hippies and conspiracy nuts forming the welcome parties in Independence Day.

They'll only know it's happened once it's all over. It's only at that point we'll realize we're trapped in the opening chapters of a dystopian novel. We'll be desperately wishing it all back together again, but by then it'll be too late.

interesting. πŸ€”

suck it.

This is a new style of warfare. There's no bloodlust, because the battle isn't for territory, it's for minds. This is how wars would have always been fought if we'd had such direct influence over the thoughts of our enemy's populace.

Period of Global Technology

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

Good question. I have no idea lol πŸ˜‚

"Cancel Culture"

ΒΌ Irish, French, German
ΒΌ Irish, β…› Dutch, German, French
Β½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

makes me wish to be there, then.

If reincarnation is a fact, you WILL be there.
β–² Top