Leonardo DiCaprio : biggest self absorbed conceited jerk he will never settle down girls!

biggest self absorbed conceited jerk he will never settle down girls!

when will girls finally, finally wake up to the reality that he is playing each and every one of you. he is a player that is why he plays girls

if he was married he'd cheat on her wife now as a single person all his girls he cheats on. so him trying to rationalize and trick people into thinking he is a noble and moral person by saying "the reason i will never marry is bc i've seen how divorces have ruined guy's lives is so wrong.

it's wrong bc this is not why he will never get married the reason why he will never get married is just bc he doesn't want to be tied down by his wife as far as not being able to have sex with more than her.

i mean we know this is true bc there was a magazine cover about 2 months ago that said "never believe him he will not settle down with you from one of his ex-girlfriends.

i am so glad and relieved that finally a girl has spoken up to a magor magazine about him not being faithful to his girlfriends.

lukejbarnett