Health & Fitness : Woman's husband throws out her tampons because they make him uncomfortable

Woman's husband throws out her tampons because they make him uncomfortable

We (Me 27, him 30) together for 3, married for 2 months.

So here's a thing, I used to use pads for my periods but recently was able to start using tampons (I have medical problems) in comparison, Tampons work 10x better for me, especially when I'm outside…say like at work or traveling. My husband Ryan hates them, he never truely gave a reason other than just say…he doesn't feel comfortable with me using them . I didn't think it was a big deal at first since he said he hates a lot of stuff that I do but "puts up" with it anyway except for this. He asked that I go back to using pads but I made it clear since it's my body then I get to decide.

He threw away some tampons he had access to, and I was getting upset but*!!!!* to keep the peace, I just bought a box and hid it away from him. he somehow found it and threw it away. I didn't find that out til I had my period yesterday and realized I had no tampons to use. I was tired, and too stressed I just yelled at him after he admitted to throwing away the whole box. He argued that I already knew how he felt about this stuff and yet I decided to still keep it around. I lost it and told him he had no right to do this and told him to get over himself already. He stared at me almost about to tear up or something, then walked out.

He later went on about how we, as a couple should take each other's discomfert into consuderation and said he already tried to speak to me about those tampons yet I brushed him off and insulted him and verbally abused him. He also said that if I still insist on using them then I should do it while I'm outside the house but I said that it won't happen. I feel bad for how it played out but I was just at my wet's end and in so much pain I lashed out.

Did I go too far here? Does he have a valid point or not?

Re: Woman's husband throws out her tampons because they make him uncomfortable

Lol @ him being jealous of tampons.

You took the words out of my mouth.

It's crazy how ridiculous men act sometimes. I wonder how mad he would get if he walked in on her masturbating.

One of my kids dad assumed that tanpoons were also penetrating me while i was using them during my menstrual. Men are so ignorant about menstrual cycles. I was appalled and insulted by his opinion on the matter.

They must expect women to just bleed all over our panties or something. And get rashes from the wetness.

I hope you told him off. We have different options but some just prefer tampons. That reddit post was 4 months ago and I didn't read the whole thread so I hope she told his ass about himself.

I hate when men think it's gross for women to have them. We can't ****ing help it lol I think we would all stop them if we could.

I didn't tell him off. I laughed in his face and told him that he was being absurd.

Reminds me of this joke…

A black man is walking along the streets of a city when he comes across an old lamp near a garbage can.
He starts to rub it to polish it and a genie pops out and says, "I will grant you one wish! What is it you desire?"
The black dude says, "I want to be white, uptight and get all the pussy I want!"
So the genie turns him into a tampon.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

He is psychotic and she should divorce him.

My password is password

This

She should make him lick up her blood.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

My password is password

LOL she was sweet

The fragile male ego

Woah! 😳

He no doubt has a severe inferiority complex.

I don't know enough about this particular case to really comment, but he's essentially terrified of being replaced and not needed. He's probably jealous of her friends and family, the guy who comes and repairs the leaking faucet, and anybody and anything who she relies on instead of him.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Is this for real? Most men don't really want to know about periods except for disappointment when it starts and happiness when it ends!

I dunno who is worse here.

Him for being a control freak doing this **** to her or her for being so weak and not dumping his ass already.

If she somehow feels like she has to ask, "Did I go too far here? Does he have a valid point or not?" showing that she feels bad for yelling at this asshole for throwing away her property that she paid for and did not get any compensation, then it makes it hard to be on her side.

He paid for them. She's a housewife. And not a very good one from the looks of it.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Where do you get that he…

Ah, never mind.

Just the troll parody account of Steve trolling again.