Health & Fitness : Why it might be smart to intentionally contract omicron

Why it might be smart to intentionally contract omicron

As far as we know the omicron variant is much less deadly than previous variants. We also know that the current vaccines are not as effective against it as they were against previous variants. This indicates the virus is beginning to outsmart the vaccines. This will probably continue and soon the vaccines may not be effective at all against future variants, and if they are as contagious as omicron but more deadly, it will cause major devastation. Getting omicron now would likely give you anti-bodies that would better protect against the next variant, as it will be closely related to it. So get it while you can, before it's too late.

Re: Why it might be smart to intentionally contract omicron

None of that is true. Stop making dumb topics about omicron.

I contracted it after a night of hot sex sans bj. I now feel amazing. I am smarter, stronger, and sexier than ever. This is why I’m posting on filmboards, our modern day Athens.

Them Abercrombie And Felch boys were pretty rough on you huh?

Gone

Kirk, stop being so damned gay.

Gone

Oh baby, pucker up

Oh fuck 💦

Gone

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Hey Monicah, you like Cobra Kai? My boy Robby put on some muscle for the role this year

Post deleted

S4 was the best one yet. I loved damn near every minute of it

I used to hate the Robby character. I think because he had a goofy looking 90’s curtains style haircut. He had a great arc this year and pulled hot babe Tori in a corvette so I’ve had to change my opinion, he’s one of my favorites this season

Post deleted

When I saw your new avatar pic, I thought to myself "It looks like someone else is binging season 4 during the Holiday break like me!"

Post deleted

I'm still working through it. I actually rewatched the Season 3 finale to refresh my memory, and I couldn't help but laugh some. The first time around, you're just following the storylines and don't notice as much, but the fights are pretty hilarious. The camera just bounces from scene to scene to scene to scene of a bunch of groups of dorks karate fighting in a house lol!

Aren't the boosters just existing versions of the same vaccine used for older variants? Won't they have to change the vaccine at some point?

OK you first.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall