The Walking Dead : Why is Twiz back to posting on her Bee account?

Why is Twiz back to posting on her Bee account?

How many socks do you need, woman?

Re: Why is Twiz back to posting on her Bee account?

BANNED

The Executioner

YES! right on bitch!

suck it.

bc i have Donna now.

suck it.

Steve lake is so mean to me

Twizzy you banned me like 71 times over the course of 8 months. You invented mean.😬

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

If only I could actually ban you!

I wouldn't. But I'd like the option

🤡🙊

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Bee, there's still that block function. i know u wouldn't use it, and i avoid using it too normally, but when u block ur harasser just for a while, they can't see u and lose interest, then u can take them off again. it'll be like changing the room or the subway car to get away from a groper

i did it with DojoDanny earlier today bc i wasn't in the mood for his tedious harassments, and so i put him temporarily on block. he gets in a weird melancholic mood every once in a while when he's drunk or too high and probably misses his ex too much so he picks me to harass as a mean to cope with the pain. i can tell by the way he types. its very reduced and sloppy and repetitive. most other times he ignores me or even talks to me normally.

now idk what @Steve Lake problem with u is here, but he might need some time off too

suck it.

lol 👾

That's sweet of you, Sophie. I don't mind Steve though. I'm glad you do that when people bother you. It's good to protect yourself