The Soapbox : Why does Orson like soccer?

Why does Orson like soccer?

I'm genuinely interested. ⚽

My password is password

Re: Why does Orson like soccer?

He likes watching men playing with balls.

My password is password

Most Europeans like it

My password is password

This

"We may have been star-crossed lovers, but together we formed a constellation, forever remembered by the night sky." -Timothy Joshua

You didn't let me finish.

Most Europeans like it because they're gay.

My password is password

Why does anyone?

They're gay.

My password is password

Most British guys are obsessed with it.

"We may have been star-crossed lovers, but together we formed a constellation, forever remembered by the night sky." -Timothy Joshua

It's the greatest sport on earth but as to why Orson likes it, it's because he gets off on sweaty men running around in shorts. Due in large to his blatant homosexuality.

Baby snuh

My password is password

Stupid little cunt should get out my face. He knows absolutely nothing about football compared to me. Nothing.

He should focus on his people raping women and how utterly disgusting they all are looool

Current ignore list: Celestia Bloodshed

Aren't most muslim men raging homosexuals?

My password is password

In your face? dumb cunt, you barely reach my shoulder. You should spend less time being an expert on football and more time trying to find a girlfriend/boyfriend, move out of your single mothers 2 bedroom council house, and seek professional assistance for your heroine addiction. Rat.

Are you the wee snow kid ?

Also, you're going miles off. My family are worth millions .

I can beat up your dad. Your family’s of inferior stock. Ill made pestilence, a plague on the pristine face of Great Britain. You disgust me.

FACT.

Your dirty prozzie mother shat you out in a Glaswegian alleyway. You spent your entire teenage years being molested by your step dad. You're Scottish, know your place scum.

😆

My password is password

But aye aren't you that wee Pakistani lad? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, child ?

You're 5'4 at a push and a tiny wee pussy lol

You had 5 days and the best you could do is this? I preferred you when you were too pussy to respond at all. We get that you're insecure as fuck about your height but projecting onto others won't make you taller, retard. I absolutely own you.

Asking me who the fuck I think I'm talking to as if you're anything other than Scottish Fugazi on Estrogen.