Politics : What happens when China invaded Taiwan later this year?

What happens when China invaded Taiwan later this year?

The US would have to respond to that. China is also a nuclear armed country, has befriended Russia, and has ramped up overt displays of military aggression in the months leading up to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Please stop.

Re: What happens when China invaded Taiwan later this year?

Russia and China are expanding empires and can eventually link up. The US is a declining empire. That's just the way the cookie crumbles, for better or worse. Better pick the right side before it's too late.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

Yeah I don’t know about Russia expanding. Geographically, yes.

China’s expansion might see some complications now given the damage to the global economy The invasion is having. I don’t know enough about wartime economics to anticipate what an invasion of Taiwan might do for them. If they suffer enough losses from contagion resulting from the Russia sanctions, maybe they’ll just say “fuck it” and invade Taiwan.

Doing that would be a massive boon to national pride in China. In the short run, it may benefit China greatly. But war with Washington would not end well for China at this juncture, powerful though they may have become, the US is far stronger.

Please stop.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

It seems more like Russia is collapsing. Their economy is in the shit and right now Western sanctions are going to utterly annihilate the Ruble even further. This war is a disaster for Putin.

What strategic benefit does Taiwan provide the United States? The United States wouldn't get involved militarily, nor should we.

We have a law that means we must come to Taiwan's aid if attacked, precisely because it's of strategic importance.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

I see everyone is finally waking up…

Check my block list because you're probably on it.