The Watercooler : What’s the largest wild animal you think you could fight one and one and win?

What’s the largest wild animal you think you could fight one and one and win?

I’m curious to see just how naively confident some posters are. Silverback gorilla? Chimpanzee ? Komodo dragon?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: What’s the largest wild animal you think you could fight one and one and win

You are such a dude, Erica

Alba gu bràth

Re: What’s the largest wild animal you think you could fight one and one and win

Literally. 😂

My password is password

They all dudes in drag

The crown is mine! 👑

You are such a bore , Hep.

-Erin Wotherspoon

My ex

FACT.

You're into fatties? 👩‍🔬

My password is password

That’s clearly not what I said.

FACT.

LARGEST wild animal.

My password is password

I mean don’t read into it that much, pal. It was a joke.

No I don’t like fat women. I am very very sorry, everyone. Yes I am superficial. I am an awful person. Praise Jesus.

FACT.

Oh, wow. I never seen to joke before so I took it as literal.

My password is password

It’s okay. I never joked before today. This is my first joke.

FACT.

Hahaha and this was your second 🤗

My password is password

get a room you two 🙄

suck it.

Thanks for what you said earlier about past memories.

My password is password

suck it.

A cat

😸

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Oh really?

Well not that cat.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

This one?

Nope, not that one either.

I just finished Dead Birds. I liked it! Not too gross or spooky and a great cast. I'm not much of a fan with the recent horror releases, so this was right up my alley.

My password is password

I'm very glad you liked it. It's one of my favorite horrors.

ant

My password is password

Donna.

No human can take the big apes barehanded. They have ridiculous strength.
The largest wild animal I might be able to take would be a boar I think. They are fierce, but you get the fucker in a chokehold, you might get it.

Smaller types of deer too.

Kangaroo, or at least wallaby.

Back to back rock-paper-scissors world champion

you can try but i'll fucking slay you like i did this poor fucker, Swede!

Dendrolagus ursinus

Of course but like I said above, posters here are Naively confident. A gorilla would kill any human within seconds.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I think I can handle a Raccoon with some kind of scratch proof protection.

-Erin Wotherspoon

No tools. You fight the raccoon as you stand.

Ok then I’ll end up covered in scratches but Im still walking out of there with a Raccoon skin handbag.

-Erin Wotherspoon

And possibly rabies also.

My password is password

congrats you have successfully beaten the racoon. you now move onto the wolverine.

That sir is a fight I cannot win.

-Erin Wotherspoon

A beached whale.

My password is password

other than Arab men there are no wild animals where i live, and i took self-defence classes throughout my teenage and YA years to learn how to keep any of those pigs the fuck away from me and my vagina.

so i guess my answer is Arab men then

suck it.

Racist

The crown is mine! 👑

idc actually. they don't respect me and treat me like a person, i don't have respect for them either and think they're inferior beings. it's rather simple

suck it.

It's rather racist

The crown is mine! 👑

yeah, i know. we are all racists, every single person on this world harbors racist feelings, some just don't show it so much, others are racist against everyone who isnt white or who is another race, some are selectively racist, some are denying it while having racist feelings, some are denying it while being outspokingly racist, some are pathological racists, some are trying to fight it inside themselves, more or less successfully, some keep their racism in check and are just not openly racist to people bc they don't want to hurt other people's feelings, some use their racism to provoke anger and turmoil on the other side, some are raging wars over their racism and instigate forced displacements, persecutions and genocides on entire races or racial groups they're racist against, some are outspokingly anti-racist and hate racists so much they could literally kill them bc they get reminded of their own racism and racist feelings they have inside without wanting to feel that way.

and then there are some, like me, who have been harassed, assaulted, also sexually, threatened, insulted, violated by a specific group of people just bc they're women for far too long and frequently, they just had developed a deeply rooted hatred against this specific group of people, over a long period of time, they just stopped giving a fucking shit about soft-pedaling around the stupid fucking question "is racism bad?" or "am i a bad person when i'm racist against someone?" and just tell it how it is, Arab men, especially the younger ones in that age group 18-60 years are fucking pigs, all of them, bc they've been raised a certain way that told them and continually tells them that women are inferior to men and therefore they have to obey any man's demands and orders and have no rights and certainly no right for a self-determind life, and especially western women are all sluts, so we can be extra disrespectful and nasty to them, all of them, with no exceptions. that's the kind of men, from a specific cultural sphere i cannot stand bc they're from that society who have been shaped and formed that way all their lives, there's not even a chance of reforming these people and make better persons out of them if you only just show understanding and tolerance and acceptance no matter if they just sexually assaulted you or called you "thirsty whore" or grabbed your tits, butt, or crotch on the street in broad daylight. we are all equal if only everyone loves everyone the same way, lets forget about all that other stuff that just causes negative vibes. lets be positive whatever it takes!

that's all absolute quixotic idealistic bullshit, imagined by fucking cowards who sit in an ivory tower all day and have no idea of the streets and what goes down there. there's the actual life, and there's a lot of really nasty things happening on them every single fucking day of the week of the month of the year of the decade of the century. and that's why i don't delude myself anymore into thinking i am not racist and i will never be racist in my entire life for as long as i live cuz i'm a good person and sheep of this phoney dishonest and ignorant goody-goody starry-eyed society. i just tell it how it is. Arab men are pigs and i can't stand them nor do i want to talk to any of them if i don't have to. and i avoid them like the plague, bc yeah, i know that's racist af, but i don't give a shit. it didnt just happen out of nowhere, it was a process i've gone through involving traumatic experiences and overcoming them and this now is the outcome of that process. i cant stand Arab men and do not fucking care about them as a whole group. and i don't feel bad about this either. fuck them. period.

suck it.

Shame that many of them are beautiful tho

My password is password

yeah, i know. we are all racists, every single person on this world harbors racist feelings, some just don't show it so much, others are racist against everyone who isnt white or who is another race, some are selectively racist, some are denying it while having racist feelings, some are denying it while being outspokingly racist, some are pathological racists, some are trying to fight it inside themselves, more or less successfully, some keep their racism in check and are just not openly racist to people bc they don't want to hurt other people's feelings, some use their racism to provoke anger and turmoil on the other side, some are raging wars over their racism and instigate forced displacements, persecutions and genocides on entire races or racial groups they're racist against, some are outspokingly anti-racist and hate racists so much they could literally kill them bc they get reminded of their own racism and racist feelings they have inside without wanting to feel that way.

and then there are some, like me, who have been harassed, assaulted, also sexually, threatened, insulted, violated by a specific group of people just bc they're women for far too long and frequently, they just had developed a deeply rooted hatred against this specific group of people, over a long period of time, they just stopped giving a fucking shit about soft-pedaling around the stupid fucking question "is racism bad?" or "am i a bad person when i'm racist against someone?" and just tell it how it is, Arab men, especially the younger ones in that age group 18-60 years are fucking pigs, all of them, bc they've been raised a certain way that told them and continually tells them that women are inferior to men and therefore they have to obey any man's demands and orders and have no rights and certainly no right for a self-determind life, and especially western women are all sluts, so we can be extra disrespectful and nasty to them, all of them, with no exceptions. that's the kind of men, from a specific cultural sphere i cannot stand bc they're from that society who have been shaped and formed that way all their lives, there's not even a chance of reforming these people and make better persons out of them if you only just show understanding and tolerance and acceptance no matter if they just sexually assaulted you or called you "thirsty whore" or grabbed your tits, butt, or crotch on the street in broad daylight. we are all equal if only everyone loves everyone the same way, lets forget about all that other stuff that just causes negative vibes. lets be positive whatever it takes!

that's all absolute quixotic idealistic bullshit, imagined by fucking cowards who sit in an ivory tower all day and have no idea of the streets and what goes down there. there's the actual life, and there's a lot of really nasty things happening on them every single fucking day of the week of the month of the year of the decade of the century. and that's why i don't delude myself anymore into thinking i am not racist and i will never be racist in my entire life for as long as i live cuz i'm a good person and sheep of this phoney dishonest and ignorant goody-goody starry-eyed society. i just tell it how it is. Arab men are pigs and i can't stand them nor do i want to talk to any of them if i don't have to. and i avoid them like the plague, bc yeah, i know that's racist af, but i don't give a shit. it didnt just happen out of nowhere, it was a process i've gone through involving traumatic experiences and overcoming them and this now is the outcome of that process. i cant stand Arab men and do not fucking care about them as a whole group. and i don't feel bad about this either. fuck them. period.

Saying it like that I don't hold anything against you. I understand why you feel the way you do. And you're right about their culture especially in countries like Iran and Saudia Arabia.

Wolf

Maybe a cougar if I had some body armor.

Beware the sound of one hand clapping.

A sloth

Can't we all just get along?

Frtt

My password is password

probably a shrew. but on second thought, they have really nasty teeth. Maybe an infant rabbit.

Where do you think all the dinosaurs went? I punched em all out!

Donna, you catfish.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.