Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : We are the Catholic Church…

We are the Catholic Church…

Rome will never die!

Re: We are the Catholic Church…

interesting, islam killed 3 of you the other day. killed a south macedonian priest yesterday and more deaths in vienna today. likely children of Bosniak muslim refugees from balkan war, yes many pasty muslims with white privilige in brussels, vienna, paris and berlin!

Europe needs to close its borders.

Germany told them to come, i fancy some vietnamese food but i think they like england and wales better. all we get is indian, chinese and italian immigrants.

Are you, Crypt?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I'm a lapsed Catholic. I still have a lot of respect for the church and its teachings.

muslims are too scared to attack belfast

One of my problems with Sinn Fein is that they encourage Third World immigration into Ireland. Fortunately, Ireland now has a right-wing nationalist party (The National Party).

Descriptions of the National Party in the press have ranged from it being right wing[34] to far-right.[35]

The party has a set of "Nine Principles", which espouse a nationalist, anti-abortion, Eurosceptic and anti-immigration platform.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Party_(Ireland,_2016)

I used to go to church with my mom but too many people showed up sick and a guy with a fever sat next to me once so I stopped going

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

did you sing jesus loves me, what is that tresspass and power and glory prayor.

seems intense, imagine 1 million huns and taigs together marching through a no go muslim area quoting that prayor!

Yes, we would sing hymns during Mass

I always would find it awkward when you have to kneel and do the prayer thingy, and there's a hot milf in the pew in front of you and her thong is showing.

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

Nettie, how many times have we warned you about this now? lol

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Hehe

It wasn't me, I don't like thongs

Bikini style chic eh?

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

I like a one piece

Are you boasting or apologizing?

Amen!

There's not a single one of the claims in that video which aren't disputable on their face.

If it were true that Catholicism was united, why then are there factions hard at work attacking the current pope?

§« The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters. »§