Politics : Warren think Rittenhouse went

Warren think Rittenhouse went

To Kenosha specifically to murder people.

Yeah, cause so many active shooters run towards the police with their hands up.

I win, conman loses and no one else even stands a chance.

Re: Warren think Rittenhouse went

You and Kyle both look like autistic retards.

To Kenosha specifically to murder people.
Only the right wingers, the leftards get a free pass for going armed and rioting and looting.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

30 people were killed in the riots of 2020, but the dishonest MSM and the Leftards praised them as "mostly peaceful protests." But let a right winger shoot someone in self defense, they want to string him up! What incredible hypocrites!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

30 people were killed in the riots of 2020, but the dishonest MSM and the Leftards praised them….
Its Disgusting!

These leftist freaks then carry on about 1 or 2 deaths at the capitol protest/riots, as though their own more violent libtard riots in the streets never happened because "wokeness" is acceptable, if its fighting bogus institutional racism.

Amen!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

It's also turns out he was in town because his dad lives there too.

I'm the Knitting Circle's pool boy

The guy hosting that video is a f<>king douchebag, but he is correct in the lefty bias and MSM representation of this case and the over-whelming transparent evidence that Rittenhouse was placed in threatening situations before firing on these violent and leftist gun toting goons themselves.

What were their violent intentions?

Kyle probably did the community a favor too with the scum that he killed.

What do you know. One of those rare situations were we agree on something.

I try my best and I aint' about to give unreasonable and toxic lefist gits a free pass, when they make up their own bogus rules with selective reasoning as they phony outrage and melt along.

This kid is NOT guilty of murder. He acted in self defense. He's being used as a scapegoat by the Leftards and the dishonest MSM.

And now it seems conman wants to chime in on the subject. naturally he takes the losers position.

It figures and would be no surprise if you support unlicensed assault rifles or any gun to be illegally handled by the underage as in this case.

This was a criminal with a gun.

Is it creative to have an uncreative signature such as this one?

Last time I checked a lemonade stand never killed anyone.
Which is a hell of a lot different than a thing that is made only to hurt and kill others.

Rottenhouse was a criminal handling that gun.
That is something you cannot deny.

Is it creative to have an uncreative signature such as this one?

Point is there are a lot of stupid laws. For Rittenhouse to have been in possession of a rifle should not have been illegal to begin with.

That idiot WP thinks it was an assault rifle.

Every rifle is an assault rifle!

I have an assault rake.

I have assault pruning shears!

There is an endless supply of assault devices. Even a butter knife works if you know what you're doing.

Precisely! "Assault Rifle" is a term coined by the Leftards to make certain rifles seem scarier! Even a ballpoint pen can do the job if you know how to use it:

ab_channel=JamesNisbet

There's no such thing as an "assault rifle". ALL rifles are assault rifles. This is a kid who acted in self defense.

I agree with that meme.

lol