Welcome Board : Trying to reconnect?

Trying to reconnect?

Hi everyone!!

I'm looking to reconnect with any people I used to talk to on the original imDb message boards.

My username was JavaBuck, and this would have been in the early 2000s. I was pretty regular on the Sandbox and also the Green Day boards.

If we used to talk, say hi please!!

Re: Trying to reconnect?

That is a long time ago. I doubt many are still around from back then. When is the last time you posted?

My password is password

Oh jeez, I joined in 2004 when I was 14, so probably 2008. It may have been earlier than though.

Yes. I remember you.

FACT.

How so? What was your username back then?

ZealousCarrot? CocaineCobra? Way back then, idk. I had a lot of usernames on IMDb.

Didn’t post much on that board but I lurked a lot. I was mainly active in politics and soapbox, religion, avenged sevenfold boards

FACT.

I see…I feel like I have a vague recollection of that first one, but could just be a false memory.

I wouldn't have really been in any of those forums, but if you lurked then yeah you may have seen me around 😊

I have a ridiculous memory. You were there.

FACT.

I'll take your word for it then! My memory is okay lol. Did we interact?

Yes. We cybered.

FACT.

Oh my 🙈 Another previous cyber says hello lol. How embarrassing 😳

Oh hey I remember you! You were the first person I ever had cyber sex with? How have you been?

My password is password

Oh gosh! The good old days of cybering lol, when every action was between asterisks 🙈

I've been well thanks, moved twice and now live in London. Love it here so much!

How are you doing?

Welcome!

Thank you kindly!

I posted on the Sandbox in 2006, but the name doesn't ring a bell. Though, I barely remember anyone from there.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I did have a couple of other usernames on there, but don't remember them.

The one person I do remember from Sandbox was JohnnyKool/ Johnny2Kool/ El_Tigre/ Demoniodelsol.

The kool one sounds familiar, but just barely.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Ahhh. I've just remembered 3 others. HuggyBear, Allyourbasearebelongtous, and Oldmanrivers 😅 Chiiiiiiiild

I can't remember if I used that AYBABTU name. I changed and still change my name a lot, and I know I've used that as a name somewhere, but it was a well known early meme, so probably not me.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I believe the person with that name was called Darren, but I could be mistaken.

Not me then.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Hmmm like I said, I could be mistaken. Did you ever tell anyone your first name?

Yeah, it's Chris.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Hmm it still could have been you. Well, whether it is or isn't, hi!