Politics : Trump plans for a 15-16 week abortion ban if he's president

Trump plans for a 15-16 week abortion ban if he's president

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4499352-trump-on-abortion-limits-im-hearing-about-15-weeks-i-havent-decided-yet/
Former President Trump said Thursday he hasn’t decided on a set number of weeks after which abortion should be banned, after it was reported he privately has indicated he likes the idea of a 16-week ban.

“More and more I’m hearing about 15 weeks. I haven’t decided yet,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

“Also, we got it back to the states where it belongs. A lot of states are taking very strong stances,” he added, citing Kansas and Ohio.

“The number 15 is mentioned. I haven’t agreed to any number; I’m going to see. We want to take an issue that was very polarizing and get it settled and solved so everybody can be happy,” Trump added.

Way to lose another election, republicans. 😂

Re: Trump plans for a 15-16 week abortion ban if he's president

That's 4 months. That's plenty of time to get an abortion.

My password is password

It should probably be 12 weeks imo.

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

So slaughtering babies is pretty awful in general, but why exactly is a 15-16 week ban bad? Even radical Europe is mostly on board with that. Why does a baby have to be so grown before you want to slaughter it? Democrats are on board with abortion all the way up until the baby is born(and in some cases even after birth), paid for by the taxpayer, yet us on the right who oppose slaughtering babies are called the extremists. Can you explain that?

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

My password is password

Yes. Democrats are evil, psychotic people….

Yes. Democrats are evil, psychotic people who are against the death penalty for convicted killers, but FOR murdering innocent unborn babies.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

“Also, we got it back to the states where it belongs. A lot of states are taking very strong stances,” he added, citing Kansas and Ohio.

Both states voted for abortion rights.

My password is password

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Donald Trump is a selfish, narcissistic, sore loser.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

The only ones that happen after that point are for medical reasons. I'm sure we could count on Republicans to be perfectly reasonable in granting medical exemptions, right?

Do you really think liberals are reasonable about anything?

No, of course not!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

There are no medical reasons for a 3rd tri-mester abortion.

A fetus can develop problems or die at any point in the pregnancy.

Correct, and there is never any medical reason for a 3rd tri-mester abortion.

If it's a non-viable fetus or it develops some serious problem that will take away any chance it has at a decent quality of life there's no reason not to allow the abortion. Especially if it's already dead. Then you're just risking an infection that could kill or seriously damage the mom.

Especially if it's already dead.
Now it is no longer an abortion, abortion requires the brutal and intentional killing of the innocent baby. If it dies of natural causes and you remove the body that is not an abortion.

Tell that to Texas.

I'm telling you. There's no medical reason for a 3rd tri-mester abortion.

So why wouldn't Texas let a lady end her pregnancy when the fetus had a fatal disorder?

You'd have to ask them. Now that irrelevance out of the way, there's no medical reason to have a 3rd tri-mester abortion.

I would say that is a very reasonable position and since it is reasonable liberals will find it offensive, loot a few stores in protest.

And again says it's up to the states, as it should be.

Democrats are evil, psychotic people.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.