Pets and Animals : Thousands of birds suddenly fall from the sky - caught on tape!

Thousands of birds suddenly fall from the sky - caught on tape!

Re: Thousands of birds suddenly fall from the sky - caught on tape!

The pigs didn't stand a chance against that attack

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I read it was probably the bird evading a predator bird that caused it. It has been documented to happen.

I googled it, and that seems to be the most accepted explanation. Weird looking.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

lmfao Imagine being caught in the middle of that!!! I can just picture it now, you are happily walking down the street with your recently brought McDonalds double cheeseburger and 2 orders of large fris, perhaps bobbing your head to some Taylor Swift on your iphone, not a single care in the world, everything is good, everything in this momment is perfect and life finally makes sense…

and then BANG!!!! BIRD FUCKING DEMIC!

I'd image that when the birds have dispersed, all that would be standing in their wake would be a shaky, pale looking man who has instant PTSD!

It sort of looks like they were pushed to the ground by a violent microburst.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

There was some sort of group consciousness there- like the way fish move in unison.