Music General : This song is for Anthony and Luke

This song is for Anthony and Luke

Enjoy boys…

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

Re: This song is for Anthony and Luke

💦💦💦

I have never once wished I had my own boobs, but it seems to be an obsession for breeder boys.

If anything, the drooling moronic het douche is closer to Transgender psyche than a gay dude is, yet gets lumped in with them.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

"the drooling moronic het douche is closer to Transgender psyche than a gay dude is"—————

That is extremely interesting. I never thought about that. I don't think that the psyche of a gay man really relates to the transgendered psyche at all. But I never considered the adolescent boy's obsession with big boobs and a kind of perverse, distorted view of femininity and the transgendered psyche to be related, but that makes perfect sense.

Pauline Kael (yet again!) wrote once in an essay about the drooling adolescent boys' obsession with ultra large breasts. I can't for the life of me remember how it related to the central topic, but Kael was super sharp about diagnosing the movie going population and their tastes and desires. I do remember she cited Kenneth Anger's coffee table book "Hollywood Babylon", with the overly well-endowed Jayne Mansfield on the cover of the book, with her large breasts falling out of her dress. Kael likened Mansfield's breasts to "pieces of tripe" (Yikes!) and believed that most boys didn't really want that in a girl, they just thought that this was what they should want. God, that lady was smart.

I will have to go look at her earlier books and see if I can find what all she said on the subject. I do know she wrote the essay somewhere in the mid-late 60s.

P.S. I found this clear image of the KA book to post here. It says 1975, but "Hollywood Babylon" was actually first published in 1959.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

Kael likened Mansfield's breasts to "pieces of tripe" (Yikes!) and believed that most boys didn't really want that in a girl, they just thought that this was what they should want. God, that lady was smart.
Its construct and I've been around many straight boys in my youth that would confess their desirous obsession for tits and cooze and if they were girls they would be lesbians and play with themselves in front of a mirror. Not that they didn't still play with themselves anyway.

Its wanting the feminine as an external, its an aspect missing from themselves and a need to become a part of it. As Kael exclaimed too, its what has been conditioned onto them as though they should want it.

They can't think for themselves as they've been brainwashed. Not to mention that awful stigma of being labelled a homo.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?