The Soapbox : This place is depressing

This place is depressing

I'll probably still drop a post at times, but I don't like it that the admin protects people who hide behind socks so they can insult you

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: This place is depressing

I sorry it not work out. 🙄

Yeah, I was one of the first posters here yet I get no consideration for that

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Nettie, screw the socks ,me and have been here since the early days ,please stick around

This keeps happening and it will continue because they get away with it

I’m very sorry Nettie ,I agree about spineless socks.

Thank you, Kirk

"Once more, Ackbar will rule the Galaxy… and we shall have peace."

💕

Oh, Nettie. I'm sorry if someone is being mean to you. You don't deserve that.

Thank you, Bee

Did you do that on purpose?

Vlad uses my and Bee's names interchangeably. He says we are the same person to him

Sorry, Penny, I was tired

Oh, no need to be sorry! I thought it was funny!

we need to stop fighting this and become one person

Super twin powerssssss… ACTIVATE!

Thank you, Penny

I get it. I spend less and less time here myself.

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

Can't blame you, Anna

When people like Donkey are more important than actual good posters who contribute good content it says a lot. I hope the assholes don't drive you away. You are one of the good ones.

This place is a shithole Nettie

JewFro

It's okay, there are 4 other forums I go to where people are nice

Hang in there, Cheeky. We all love you.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

💕

name them

D0NNNA

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Just remember, there are many of us here who like you very much.
As for the people who must put on their socks like costumes each day, only to insult, consider the source. They aren't worth your attention.
I admit, I do my share of trading insults. I do it as MissMargoChanning.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Thank you, MissMargo, you're always very supportive

Post deleted

Just burned 2000 calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

Lmao

Blah

Post deleted

Post deleted

The people attacking you are the same weirdos you bizarrely vociferously defend (specifically Pop in this instance).

They’re scumbags.

The people attacking you are the same weirdos you bizarrely vociferously defend (specifically Pop in this instance).

They’re scumbags.

Why bring an ex-poster into this. He hasn't post here in years. Move on with your life, buttercup.

I agree with miss margo, you're well liked and the people hiding behind socks are just sad individuals. But i get that this place can be depressing.

Aw Nettie I'm sorry you feel like this, maybe take a break and come back when this election nonsense is over?

Take care good lady

“I didn't know you could read”

SoggyBottom told me there are two people here that make 99% of the sock accounts. And he was told that by Nimda.

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

👍

Patrick thinks that if the internet is depressing someone, that they should get off the internet. He's your friend right?

I can not wait for the day you mouth off to the wrong person in real and they gut your worthless ass. Till then,get back in your cage and stfu.

Dentists say that you shouldn't glue those vampire implants to your real teeth. Just saying.

Stfu. Thank you,The Forum.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

I’m beginning to post less here for the same reasons that you’ve mentioned. It’s best to just ignore the socks, and to remember where their insults are coming from. Some of them are suckers for punishment, so it’s best not to feed them.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.