The Matrix Resurrections : This is the best Matrix movie

This is the best Matrix movie

I don't know why there is so much negativity surrounding this movie. Maybe you are misremembering the previous ones. We all liked it as kids but I actually went back and watched the first Matrix recently and it does not hold up. This movie takes a lot from that movie but fixes the mistakes, like how The Force Awakens improved on the first Star Wars. The action is better, the effects look realer, the colors are brighter, and much more. The Morpheus in this one is also funnier and cooler than the Morpheus in the original. People are hating this movie now but in 20 years everyone will agree it is the best in the Matrix series.

Re: This is the best Matrix movie

Not sure if I'll call it the best Matrix and I feel I need to rewatch this again to get a more thought out perspective on it, but honestly I love it.

Lots of the complaints I've seen videos on are either non constructive reviews ala "it sucks", or as you said they're misremembering the movies and are complaining about things that were present in the previous movies. Which makes all the whiners comes across as a bunch of idiots who don't know what the hell they're talking about. For example if the hate is things like "too much exposition" and "didn't explain everything", that right there tells me they don't remember the Matrix movies. Or the worse batch which is to be expected now these days, the god damn toxic trolls who are there to solely bash it and using clickbait words because they know it's going to attract the manbabies and other idiots who just wants to crap on things. Got to get those easy views right?

Honestly today's audience, or more specifically the vocal audience, don't deserve anything outside mindless action garbage like the MCU and Fast and the Furious movies as those are the ones that are the most successful and gets the least amount of hate amongst this stupid ass cult audience now that hates everything that goes outside their comfort zone.

This movie felt like a proper sequel that continued on the story from the previous movies, added in a bunch of new ideas worth exploring in later films, and I didn't find myself cringing through the scenes (which is sadly a metric now in today's audience). Thought it was a very solid movie. My biggest complaint is probably that Smith 2.0 felt way too much like a anomaly in this movie considering his backstory.

mindless action garbage like the MCU and Fast and the Furious movies
This is exactly what it is.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

I still haven't seen "THE MATRIX RESURRECTIONS" yet (I am going to watch it on "HBO MAX" at some point in the next couple of days) but I have heard that you could tell that the Director of it didn't want to make the Movie.

Blocked

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

It couldn't possibly be any worse than those loud obnoxious Transformers movies made by Michael Bay.

It's not much better than that.

The fate of humanity is the saddest part of this movie. But at least they got to kick some robot ass.

It's not the best out of them all. It was equally great in my opinion. They all are great movies.

It takes a brilliant mind to even imagine that concept in the way the writers and directors did.

Also, there's nothing queer about these movies considering who the writer and directors are.

I still haven't watched the New Movie yet (I will watch it in about a day or 2) but I honestly really don't think that there will be a "MATRIX" Movie that will be better than the First Movie.

People are hating this movie now but in 20 years everyone will agree it is the best in the Matrix series.
I'm sure you're right. Every generation is seemingly less intelligent than the previous one.

That timeless love of Neo and Trinity really set the movie on fire.