Barbie : This is by far the WORST movie release of 2023

This is by far the WORST movie release of 2023

Finally saw this last night at home. Well, I saw the first 30 minutes before turning this insufferable trash off and finishing off a rewatch of House of the Dragon, which is a solid 10/10—nearly every episode is perfect.

This movie just crashed so hard. I can't understand even women liking it, even for nostalgia purposes. Looks like something Will Ferrel would have written himself after suffering 100 strokes and and high on crack. There's literally nothing even slightly humorous going on here, not even a little. Thought it might get better after they moved out of Barbieland into the real world, but it wasn't meant to be. Barbieland and opening segment were very hard to watch, and it never changed from there. I was a bit surprised to see all the gay jokes, which were clearly contributed by Will Ferrel… what a huge ******.

What this film needs is a reboot, with a man writing it, a man directing it, and a man with complete creative control. Maybe then it would at least be funny. I'll volunteer for the job provided they throw enough money at me. Mama Kohn's baby boy don't work cheap, yo!

0/10 please don't waste your time if you haven't.

Fugazi always be lying. I swear on his mothers ashes.

Re: This is by far the WORST movie release of 2023

Watching the trailer was enough to pass me off.

golfclap.gif cheers.gif clap.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

i think The Expend4bles is the worst film of 2023

It was good for what it was and what it intended to be.

We weren't the target audience.

Don't tell Harry

That might be the understatement of the years.

My password is password