All the President's Men : The danger of fascism masked as right-wing politics

The danger of fascism masked as right-wing politics

This historic movie is reminder of the importance of recognizing psychopaths hidden in politics.
Without learning from the past - Trumps will brainwash people with low IQ easily.

Re: The danger of fascism masked as right-wing politics

Was Nixon really that bad? He's a saint by modern standards.

My password is password

Only the left uses terrorism to advance their politics. It's not the right wing who have consistently rioted, looted and even been openly anti-Semitic. Supporting Hamas? Unbelievable.

They literally try to take political opponents off ballots and invent reasons to imprison them.

That's fascism. Liberals are fascists.

Notice how liberals rioted when Trump won and rioted when he was inaugurated and used any excuse to riot for the rest of his presidency, culminating with the defund the police movement, which had devastating effects all over America that will continue for many years.

In a fascist state, a political opponent is guilty until proven innocent. That's what Dems do in America. They believe Trump is guilty of SOME crime so they go after him personally in search of a crime. ANY crime will do. Even if it's not really a crime. They will invent crimes.

Then they had the audacity to criticize Putin? Putin isn't that much worse than the Dems in America.

In fact, they routinely call Trump an insurrectionist, despite the fact he was never even charged with that. In fact, not ONE person was charged with insurrection.

And I sure would like to know how a bunch of unarmed people could somehow take over the whole government simply by walking through the Capitol building. That is now insurrection? And all the people even tangentially connected with 1/6 have been hunted down ever since. Very much like Putin and Russia.

To top it all off, they impeached the sitting President of the United States over a PHONE CALL, in which Trump was inquiring about Biden's dirty dealings in Ukraine. I would bet everything I own Ukraine has a lot of dirt on Biden. Biden treats Ukraine better than he does America. A lot better. He is almost scared of not giving them billions and billions and billions. Scared of Russia? Not a chance. Scared of what dirt Ukraine has on the Biden family. Yeah, that's much more likely.

Then they impeached Trump over that aforementioned 'insurrection'. Two impeachments. Yeah, that's not political at all!

Liberals aren't even trying to really hide it anymore. They are fascists.

Only the left uses terrorism to advance their politics.

The vast majority of domestic terrorism is committed by people on the right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

It's not the right wing who have consistently rioted

January 6, Charlottesville

been openly anti-Semitic

The Nazis were on the right. The KKK is on the right.

They literally try to take political opponents off ballots

The birther movement was about claiming Obama was ineligible to be president, and Donald Trump was their most prominent member.

and invent reasons to imprison them.

"Lock her up!"

All lies but you are a liberal you have to support lies or your entire ideology implodes.

Living in fantasy land is mental illness.
You invent reality and believe in delusions. Please seek psychiatrists, you will kill someone once you become abusive, like any Trump supporter.

I used to be a liberal. I know the difference.

Liberals today are fascists. Which is why I no longer support them.

Changing political inclinations is a sign of borderline behavior, very common in mental illness.

I didn't change. Liberals did.

Yes, I look at them like they do have a very serious mental illness.

Example? The summer of the criminal drugged out George Floyd liberals widely demanded defunding the police.

Fast forward a few years when the consequences of those decisions led to widespread crime and suddenly the liberals swear it was the Republicans who wanted to defund the police.

I agree. Liberals are mentally unstable and have been for at least a decade.

Blaming others to be mentally ill just because they are different - is also a sign of mental illness.

You seem to be mentally ill. Or just trolling.

Either way, I'm bored with you.

Like any narcissist - you project your own mental illness onto others. And you cannot accept any feedback or criticism, it hurts you. Like any narcissist.

It's not mental illness. It's dementia.

My password is password