The Wolf of Snow Hollow : The Wolf of Snow Hollow

The Wolf of Snow Hollow

Great trailer. This looks interesting.

@Loki I figure I'll ask you since you've seen pretty much all of them out there.

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Re: The Wolf of Snow Hollow

🤣 Yes I have seen this. It was alright. Others liked it a touch better than I did. It's worth a watch. 😊

Does it have humour in it as it seems?

I get the impression the townsfolk "know" what's going on, but the new guy being all practical and stuff, simply doesn't buy into it.

There are a lot of situations like this up here in Maine in particular, and all along the Appalachian Trail . I'll put it in spoilers too: I'm a total skeptic, but there have been a significant number of reported sightings and even one audio recording, of what many believe to be a "big foot TYPE" creature. They make this "whooping" sound and if you listen to the audio, it actually sounds like a few of them are trying to imitate human voices/conversations. I don't know where that audio recording was taken, but it was back in the 80's I think, and on cassette, and had multiple people verify that it hadn't been tampered with. It's very freaky. However skeptical one is, there are some really frightening stories corroborated by skeptical, big, burly lumberjacks who'd never fall for trickery.

Whew that was too much for one paragraph!

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Yes, it is a humorous take.

I enjoyed it, even though the sheriff was such a neurotic and unlikeable guy.

Thank you, and thanks to everyone else here, who volunteered their thoughts and opinions.

This looks like a fun movie! I hadn’t heard of it

Peeeenywise? Is it really yooooouuu?

It truly be me, Lilith!!!

Awwww

Right back atcha!