Dallas : The Pam look-alike

The Pam look-alike

She looked more like post-wreck Pam whom Bobby never saw. ;)

Re: The Pam look-alike

Granted it was a stretch, but I believe that was the whole point. She looked like what Bobby imagined that Pam would look like after her reconstructive surgery. The actress bears an uncanny resemblance to Principal and did a great job with her mannerisms when she filled in as Pam. I've always thought that they made a huge mistake by not bringing her back to provide closure for Pam and Bobby when Principal wouldn't agree to appear in the final episode.

Granted it was a stretch, but I believe that was the whole point. She looked like what Bobby imagined that Pam would look like after her reconstructive surgery. The actress bears an uncanny resemblance to Principal and did a great job with her mannerisms when she filled in as Pam. I've always thought that they made a huge mistake by not bringing her back to provide closure for Pam and Bobby when Principal wouldn't agree to appear in the final episode

Nobody cares what you think, twat lips.

You know, in retrospect, given how far the show had fallen in the later years and the fact that Principal obviously never wanted to return to the series, I would have been OK with the new actress playing Pam. At least Bobby and Pam would have had their happy ending.

They replaced a few major characters with different actors before....

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.