The Soapbox : The Hive Recruitment.

The Hive Recruitment.

I'm bored so I'm fucking with that shit now, best I can do for this fuckin' place.

I started a thread and left them this..

"Everyone head over and register there, the only reason not to is that you're a pussy with your head so far up your fucking arse that you just go round and round and round and become a perpetual motion machine giving energy to nobody or anything but your own personal arse fuck.

All other reasons are pompous excuses "oh, please, I'm too good for that hababbadabaa I'm a doily eating Cher fan cunt with such good tastes in shitfuck media".

No more girly bullshit, do it."

Pretty sure it'll have 0 results.

Re: The Hive Recruitment.

To get the hive, you have to get the queen bee. ??????

The queen bee’s already here.

I live. I die. I live again.

Who is that?

King Frank is always reading what goes on here but I'm not sure if he's actually registered.

Springheeljack

Fuck, I'm just Frank's sock.

That's why I'm so shit at being Springheeljack right now.

Bahaha, fuckers asking me to pass messages along to you like it's fucking highschool in the 80's.

Obviously they read what goes on here but they're too scared to register.

I'm not allowed there :(

Too Hot To Handle…irl

That's not my problem.

I'm telling them cunts to come HERE.

I've got no intention of it working, I just want to see them get all defensive with their reasons for not coming here for the 600th time.

Who gives a shit, you whiny little turd.

You’re here now. This is where it all happens. 😎

What happens though?

Nothing.

I'm bored so I'm fucking with that shit now, best I can do for this fuckin' place.

I started a thread and left them this..

"Everyone head over and register there, the only reason not to is that you're a pussy with your head so far up your fucking arse that you just go round and round and round and become a perpetual motion machine giving energy to nobody or anything but your own personal arse fuck.

All other reasons are pompous excuses "oh, please, I'm too good for that hababbadabaa I'm a doily eating Cher fan cunt with such good tastes in shitfuck media".

No more girly bullshit, do it."

Pretty sure it'll have 0 results.
Another reason not to is the fact that there is nobody keeping the Admin here in check. This forum is not owned by any type of business, but rather just one dude no different than anyone else here. Nimda can (and does) read your private messages, he abuses his authority even more than I was ever accused of, and he has full rein over anything that happens here. There is no one over his head. Of all the 'IMDb replacement' forums, this is the one that is most subject to the very tyranny that everyone complains about everywhere else, and there have already been many instances of said tyranny being utilized by the only one who can: Nimda.

Someone doxxed you here? Too bad.

Someone post photos that should not have been publicized? Too bad.

Who you gonna call when Nimda goes bad? Nimda.

You may as well go to IMDforums and crapshoot on Alex.

Good luck with that.

Nimda does not read private messages. Wherever you got that information, it is totally wrong.
His set of ethics is better than most other people I know.
Would you care to tell us where you got your info?

He's just saying that because that's one of the things people used to accuse him of doing.

Nimda does not read private messages. Wherever you got that information, it is totally wrong.
His set of ethics is better than most other people I know.
Would you care to tell us where you got your info?
If there was a search function here, I'd find the very words from the man himself…assuming, of course, they haven't been deleted.

This is coming from an Admin who forwards private messages without his users consent or knowledge.

And bans members he thinks has nudes of his girlfriend.

Too Hot To Handle…irl

I can't believe you cunts still talk about that shit.

This is coming from an Admin who forwards private messages without his users consent or knowledge.

And bans members he thinks has nudes of his girlfriend.
Do you really want to go there, Luke? Or does the fact that even The Hive doesn't want you tell you anything at all? Seriously, man, you got the biggest mouth of all, and it spews nothing but bullshit. Watching you hide behind glass walls is funny, but ultimately it hurts no one but yourself.

Pro Tip: The people you PM are not always who you think they are.

ps. I never thought Patrick had nudes of SW despite you trying to rat him out for it anyway, and he was never banned from IMDB2. Try again.

And I can't believe you still come to some forum you don't give a shit about and defend yourself from some old crap that no real person cares about anymore.

And I can't believe you still come to some forum you don't give a shit about and defend yourself from some old crap that no real person cares about anymore.
Nah, I check in from time to time. Today, I was simply providing a friendly heads up. In case you haven't noticed, I'm never the one to start this stupid shit. Get that chip off your shoulder and maybe you won't be either…

You want to argue against this being the most interesting thing that's happening on this forum right now?

I fucking nailed it.

You want to argue against this being the most interesting thing that's happening on this forum right now?
Nope.

(You're welcome, Nimda.)

Only one person doesn't want me at the hive, and that is because that person is very misinformed about something.

I never did anything to anyone there, and I didn't rat out Patrick - I'm one of his closest friends and wouldn't do that to him.

You really jumped the gun on that, and it didn't cost me my friendship with him, since most of what I told you was exaggerated or untrue.

I was trying to protect him.

Too Hot To Handle…irl

Only one person doesn't want me at the hive, and that is because that person is very misinformed about something.
Of course. Whatever you say, GW.

I never did anything to anyone there, and I didn't rat out Patrick - I'm one of his closest friends and wouldn't do that to him.

You really jumped the gun on that, and it didn't cost me my friendship with him, since most of what I told you was exaggerated or untrue.

I was trying to protect him.
Here's a piece of advice, free of charge: Never write down what you wouldn't want the whole world to see. With that in mind, I'll ask again: Do you really want to go there?

I had my share of drama, JC…I've moved on.

I don't miss that.

For as much as I've said, there was always far more that I didn't say, but I'm not saying anything anymore.

Patrick is the one who invited me to this board though.

Too Hot To Handle…irl

Ooooh! He's so scary!!! And pussy whipped

Incorrect. No one wants you there.

I hear there is still drama going on there even without me being involved…lol…so it's good to know I'm not the cause of any of it.

Too Hot To Handle…irl

MY FAVOURITE CUNT!

These are all reasons I've heard but that's besides the point which is mostly to liven The Hive up with some bullshit forum war nonsense that I really care 0 about lol.

If this place has a problem that I can see it's that there are so many damned threads with nothing but 0-2 replies etc etc. Also, Cher.

MY FAVOURITE CUNT!
Haha! See, you can do that here. I really don't mind. You see, Jack, I, personally, have no problem with that word. It's actually part of my everyday vocabulary. But something tells me that you still don't get it…

When are you going to let me back on your forum, dude?

I've done nothing to deserve not being allowed to rejoin. 😥

Maybe that Something is just trying to trick you into sounding like an idiot.

Maybe that Something is just trying to trick you into sounding like an idiot.
Some things never change. You'll fit in well here, Jack. These are your people…

lol, 0o0o0o0o touchy.

none of this is true btw. i've never read a single private message, other than those addressed to me. i wish there was an easy way to encrypt pms so that i would have to stop hearing this nonsense, but there isn't. i'll keep trying to think of something.

in what instance would you point to me abusing my authority? if anything, people have accused me of not doing enough as admin, you louder than almost anyone. i'm committed to being as ethical as possible, as i realize my credibility is the only thing i have here. i think my actions back this up. sure i've fucked up here a few times, since as you say, i am just a guy trying to figure this stuff out. when i have made mistakes, i've been honest about it, even when i knew it would damage me. i really do try my best to be as open and truthful as possible. i think i've done that.

so why are you making all of these unfounded accusations? u mad bro? ur forum shit bro? u just an asshole bro? why such hostility? i got nothing against you.

If you wanna' be as epic as JC at forum management then you're just gonna have to go ahead and ban everyone except for those with the personality of a sponge that's scared of getting wet.

i fucking love that post. i love it even more that it obviously still lingering in the back of you mind. dat ownage

I can't see what that was, did he just commit filmboards suicide or did you delete his shit?

Did he delete all of his posts in this thread?

a mod banned him, which removes posts and pms automatically. it's a recent feature that was added as an easy way to deal with ben's spam and doxxing. i unbanned him. he's not allowed to leave.

Why would a mod stoop to his level and ban him? Seeing his train wreck responses is the fire this board needs right now.

Seeing his train wreck responses is the fire this board needs right now.
You're welcome, Nimda! Again.

You just admitted to be a trainwreck.

Wait, wtf. lol

i fucking love that post. i love it even more that it obviously still lingering in the back of you mind. dat ownage
Learn the difference between remembering and lingering.

disappointing response

You found that month old link pretty quick.