Health & Fitness : The CDC site actually says 'butthole'

The CDC site actually says 'butthole'

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/sexualhealth/index.html

If you or a partner has monkeypox or think you may have monkeypox, the best way to protect yourself and others is to avoid sex of any kind (oral, anal, vaginal) and kissing or touching each other’s bodies—while you are sick. Especially avoid touching any rash. Do not share things like towels, fetish gear, sex toys, and toothbrushes.

Even if you feel well, here are some ways to reduce your chances of being exposed to monkeypox if you are sexually active:

• Take a temporary break from activities that increase exposure to monkeypox until you are two weeks after your second dose. This will greatly reduce your risk.
• Limit your number of sex partners to reduce your likelihood of exposure.
• Spaces like back rooms, saunas, sex clubs, or private and public sex parties, where intimate, often anonymous sexual contact with multiple partners occurs—are more likely to spread monkeypox.
• Condoms (latex or polyurethane) may protect your anus (butthole), mouth, penis, or vagina from exposure to monkeypox. However, condoms alone may not prevent all exposures to monkeypox since the rash can occur on other parts of the body.
• Gloves (latex, polyurethane, or nitrile) might also reduce the possibility of exposure if inserting fingers or hands into the vagina or the anus. The gloves must cover all exposed skin and be removed carefully to avoid touching the outer surface.
• Avoid kissing or exchanging spit since monkeypox can spread this way.
• Masturbate together at a distance without touching each other and without touching any rash.
• Have virtual sex with no in-person contact.
• Consider having sex with your clothes on or covering areas where rash is present, reducing as much skin-to-skin contact as possible. Leather or latex gear also provides a barrier to skin-to-skin contact; just be sure to change or clean clothes/gear between partners and after use.
• Be aware that monkeypox can also spread through respiratory secretions with close, face-to-face contact.
• Remember to wash your hands, fetish gear, sex toys, and any fabrics (bedding, towels, clothes) after having sex. Learn more about infection control.

My password is password

Re: The CDC site actually says 'butthole'

It's a sexually transmitted disease that causes infectious rashes?

I love eating a dudes butthole.

*Rocketman

My password is password

I love eating a dude anus.

FIFY

~Rocketman

My password is password

It's basically an STD.

Not really. A guy is on CNN right now saying he got it from playing cards with friends.

My password is password

Ah. In that case I shall be giving up both sexual intercourse and card playing until the vaccine.

Don't touch anyone and don't touch anything anyone else touched.

The video below has an interview with the same man who was on CNN.

My password is password

He's lying.

He's not lying. He had the bumps on his hands from touching the cards, and on his elbow where he elbow-bumped his friends.

My password is password

Wow

I guess I won't use the anal beads Warren just lent me.

~Hungry

My password is password

Gross

A vaccination line at the Central Harlem Sexual Health Clinic in New York on Thursday. Federal health officials are concerned that the monkeypox outbreak, which is now almost entirely confined to men who have sex with men, will spill over into the general population.Credit…Victor J. Blue for The New York Times

Looks like AIDS.

My password is password

Looks like bed bug bites or some other bug bite.

Some monkeypox lesions look like this:

My password is password

That news report didn't mention that the man in the interview, Wesley Wallace, is an adult film star known as Silver Steele.

Filmography

2020 Gape (Video)
2019 Ready to Unload (Video)
2019 Cum Tunnels (Video)
2019 Pig Week Orgy (Video)

My password is password

I can't watch that. Ewww