The Soapbox : The Annual Roast of nimda - 2022

The Annual Roast of nimda - 2022

You vile cunt. You vulgar little faggot. You worthless bag of puke. As we say in Pittsburgh, you couldn't wipe your ass with toilet paper if the instructions were printed directly on it. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a Nazi than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking cancer. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a dolt, a fool, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same forum as you. You are a freak, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. Mosquitos hide from you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell like weeks old piss?

You are a blind rodent, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born–but if you were, you're no more than a condom's accident, and a mistake in nature. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Your IQ is lower than your fucking shoe size. And your weight is about as high as Hillary Clinton's murder count. The only thing you can best in a fight is a quarter pounder. Holocaust documentaries are funnier than you. You are a thick-headed troglodyte who gets their taxes done by the street corner prostitute. I have seen dumb blondes with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. On second thought, you are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostril, cross eyed, hairy-livered, inbred turd-defiler. You make Ebola look good. People should be lining up and getting vaccinated for your entire existence. But that won't be enough, 12 nimda booster shots won't be enough to protect people from the pestilence that your grotesque body exudes.

On a good day you're about as blatantly stupid as a Kardashian whore. You remind me of fruit flies. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of stale tupperware. You are putrid and filthy. You are asinine and obnoxious. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to waste their time on you as they know you have nothing to offer anyone. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions and your own semen, if you can even produce any. You are as infertile as a mummified eunuch's corpse. You are a pussy and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave–you should be able to slime your way out underneath like the bug that you are. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic choices and preposterous comments or any of your drivel. You are Generally Not Very Good.

Re: The Annual Roast of nimda - 2022

some of that is just simply not true

It can be funny without there being an element of truth to the roast.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

You're a danger to society. You're an ugly FUCKING bastard spy hacker. Someone ought to burn the server to filmboards along with the rest of your home so you'll be homeless on the street.

Those were weak.

Please come up with more.

Don't hold back, now. Tell us what you really think.

This is a work of art. He should roast more people.

NGL, I rather enjoyed reading it, even though I suspect - as nimda himself so eloquently pointed out - some of that is just simply not true.

Heh, but it’s funny at least and very creative.

copy past ftw

My password is password

This

My password is password

You're a master of the understatement.

My password is password

I'm the only pro here who actually knows how to do it. But I never would cause he's not even worthy of one.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Nimda, you look like a gay pirate. Captain Rimjob the Ass Pirate is what they call you. You sail the seven forums in search of dick and women to wave your toy gun at.

Dude, you lay on your couch all day. That's it. That's the majority of your daily routine. Laying on the couch. You're like a chick at an audition. I bet you'd happily dress in drag just to see Harvey Weinstein cum on an office plant, you fucking degenerate fairy.

G called the cops on you because you showed her your gun. I bet that's not the first time you've had the cops called on you for showing a barrel-shaped object to an unwilling participant. I guess that's why you got along with Gameboy so well. I imagine the most terrifying thing about the police showing up was wondering if they would find the dead bodies you keep in your crawl space.

God, that whole SlyMouse situation was a mess, wasn't it? You charmed a married woman into falling in love with you only to see her marriage fall apart when her husband found out and you were forced to ban her to keep her from returning here. I reckon the most annoying thing about it for you was finding out Sly was actually a female, right? Really made banning her so much easier.

Thanks, everyone. I'm Rocketman. This has been fun. Goodnight.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

👍

banned.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Thanks, everyone. I'm Rocketman. This has been fun. Goodnight.

I like him.

Same, but it’s still funny.

nimda dresses up in a TMNT costume and lies about his server size to impress married women online and once said some shit called akido & burritos was superior to karate & tacos.

Dude roasts himself.

My work here is done.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Keep it simple: he's a whore and you're welcome

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

That’s too simple.

shit happens.