Jonathan Majors : So Johnathon Majors didn't do shit and was the actual victim

So Johnathon Majors didn't do **** and was the actual victim

His accusor is now being charged for being the actual assailant. She made the whole thing up and his career and public image has been damaged greatly because of it, possibly for good.

https://themessenger.com/entertainment/jonathan-majors-accuser-grace-jabbari-assault-nypd-exclusive
Grace Jabbari, the woman who accused Jonathan Majors of domestic violence, will soon be charged with assault seven months after the actor's March arrest according to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Public Information (DCPI) for the New York Police Department, who exclusively confirmed the domestic violence charge to The Messenger on Monday night.

Timeline of events:

https://www.insider.com/jonathan-majors-domestic-assault-case-controversies-timeline-2023-10

Text messages from the accusor after the alleged assault show she admits Majors did not attack her and she was the one who attacked him:

According to Majors' lawyer, on the day of the assault, "the woman sent text messages to Mr. Majors admitting that she was the one who used physical force against him. She also disavowed any allegations that he had done anything to her and confirmed that Mr. Majors called 911 because of her mental condition."

"I reiterated this was not an attack and they do not have my blessing on any charges being placed. I read the paper they gave me about strangulation and I said point blank this did not occur and should be removed immediately," the messages read in part.

The driver of the car where the assault was supposed to have taken place is willing to testify that it was Majors who was attacked:

The driver of the car where the alleged assault took place would testify that the woman attacked Majors, and the Marvel actor did not harm her in response.

"After assaulting, attacking, injuring, and chasing Mr. Majors in front of witnesses, Ms. Jabbari was angry and surprised that he ended. their relationship," the letter read. "In other words, she obviously believed that she was entitled to do these things 'with no consequences under the law or even within their relationship—that, in every way, she was allowed to do these things for him."

She allegedly stole his money and luxury items:

Majors also accused his ex-girlfriend of running up his credit card without his authorization, returning to her home in London with his iPhone, and "a Rolex vintage watch and other luxury items that cost $6,000 - $7,000," according to the incident report.

Some of the jobs he lost because of the allegations:

On April 18, Deadline reported Majors had been dropped by his talent manager Entertainment 360, and his PR firm, The Lede Company.

Deadline also reported that same day that Majors had been dropped from "The Man in My Basement," and an ad campaign for the Texas Rangers Major League Baseball team, and was taken out of the running for an Otis Redding biopic he was interested in.

So it turns out what likely took place were false accusations of assault by Majors' girlfriend after he decided to end their relationship. These accusations made headlines worldwide and he lost many jobs because of it. Him being innocent will barely make any headlines. Yet another victim of women's lies. Just like Johnny Depp.

Don't believe women.

My password is password

Re: So Johnathon Majors didn't do **** and was the actual victim

Another one for the good guys.

Fugazi always be lying. I swear on his mothers ashes.

Disney deserves a lot of credit for sticking by him and letting the investigation play out.

They are in a tough spot where they would be criticized by some for getting rid of him before any trial took place, but they also know he's damaged goods no matter what happens and probably do want to get rid of him regardless of how the trial turns out. It doesn't help that no one cares about this Kang multiverse storyline they are building the MCU around. If Majors is found innocent watch them scrap the movies entirely.

My password is password

Is that the guy who looks like a gay George Floyd?

My password is password

whenever a Marvel employee is canned, oh the crying the crying

The Fearmakers Blog https://thefearmakers.blogspot.com/