Goodfellas : Should I see this?

Should I see this?

They are re-releasing this in selected Odeon cinemas in the UK. I've never seen it and I was wondering - is it good? I have watched most of Scorcesse and like almost everything from him. What do you think?

Destiny calls.

Re: Should I see this?

Why?

Why are you asking this question?
You like Scorcesse, you haven't seen this film, you have a chance to see it on a big screen.

The answer is of course you should see it.

Yes, absolutely yes, this movie is a classic. It's basically like The Godfather and the Wolf of Wall Street combined into one, and it's IMO better than both of them.

A million times YES you should. It is a gangster movie so if you enjoy those, it's the 3rd greatest gangster film ever made (The Godfather and Part II are simply unbeatable). But it is Scorsese's best film he's ever made. So please see it.

Thanks for all the replies!

You got me convinced. Tickets = booked :)

Destiny calls.

Hope you enjoy! This is my 2nd favorite film, preceded by Schindler's List, followed by Pulp Fiction. Honestly, I thought Goodfellas could've been a little longer and detailed in real life events, such as Henry's joining the military, but overall it is simply superb. I could recommend this, the greatest mob and Scorsese movie ever made, enough.

Hope you enjoy! This is my 2nd favorite film, preceded by Schindler's List, followed by Pulp Fiction. Honestly, I thought Goodfellas could've been a little longer and detailed in real life events, such as Henry's joining the military, but overall it is simply superb. I could recommend this, the greatest mob and Scorsese movie ever made, enough.

Yes. It's a much watch.