Nicole Kidman : She has the most beautiful eyes

She has the most beautiful eyes

Re: She has the most beautiful eyes

Redhead Nicole Kidman is my favorite. I'm not a big fan of bottle blonde Nicole.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

It probably seems odd that I look at photos of celebrities sometime, but I assure you, I'm not one of those crazed celebrity stalkers or an obsessed fan.

Her blonde hair accentuates her eyes more sometimes like in this movie. I don't know if she's wearing a deeper blue color contact lenses, but that deep blue eye color is very striking.

She still has the lovely eyes, but the rest of her face has been spoiled.

GROSS! and she has no tits and no ass and can't act worth a shit

That actually looks like Darryl Hannah.

I love Nicole Kidman with her curly red hair. Not a fan at all of the blonde and straight.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Madonna was right when she said aging is a sin. I look in the mirror everyday, I dread when it happens to me.

truer words have never been spoken, the madonna quote. and girls rely on their looks so much more than men do that they feel it the worst and a lot worse than men when they lose their looks. i feel bad sometimes when i look in the mirror and i'm a man.

exactly i dread when it happens to me also when i look in the mirror and im not attractive at all i'm just an old man.

they always say you look good you feel good and so what do you do when you dont' look good at all anymore? end your life i guess right?

lukejbarnett

that's so sad oh my gosh. she's so ugly and old looking now. fuck, she finally completely lost her beauty.

lukejbarnett

This pic frightened me

That's her natural hair color and hair texture. People act like having naturally curly hair is a sin. Soceity expects naturally curly hair people are to straighten their curly hair and then curl it with hair rollers or a curling iron.

It's ridiculous.

No

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Wow, how much she has changed! Would say TOO much…

I personally feel Nicole looked the best during this time period.

Me too.

Re: ,

While her pair of blues eyes that are the color of an ocean during a clear day on spring certainly could bring heaven to anyone’s soul, I don’t care for her bed of roses hairstyle there; I prefer her modern-day tousled curls. She’s still gorgeous though, and I love the drawl within her cute accent.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

I think that photo shoot was during the time Dead Calm was in theaters. I like her hair.

I can't figure out how so much red curly hair could possibly look so thin and flat in the pictures of her with blonde hair. If her natural hair is that wild and curly, I'd think it would take an incredible team of stylists to get her hair thinned out and that straight. I can't imagine her with a straightening iron every single morning to get her hair this flat.

I miss her red hair. She looks more "washed out" with the blonde hair to me.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

good point. why in the world has she gone so long with boring, bland blonde hair that every girl in hollywood has? she should always have curly, red hair that's her best hair look and she has always looked the most beautiful with red hair.

lukejbarnett

I HAVE NEVER BEEN A KIDMAN FAN.I DONT APPRECIATE HER ACTING,HER LOOK OR HER PERSONALITY.SHE HAS DONE A FEW FLICKS THAT I ADMIRE HER WORK,MOSTLY BECAUSE ITS HER AND I WASNT COMPLETELY TAKEN OUT OF THE MOVIE.THAT FIRST PICTURE IS DISGUSTING BY THE WAY.SHE LOOKS LIKE WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE.☠

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

she must have gotten teeth surgery or implants and gums surgery bc her teeth and bums looks a lot better than that nowadays.

lukejbarnett

she's always had the most beautiful blue eyes. oh my gosh, she's my lifetime dream girl, my sex fantasy girl and the most beautiful girl who has ever lived in the '80s and '90s. she has the most stunningly and the most exotically beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen.

lukejbarnett

"Once more, Ackbar will rule the Galaxy… and we shall have peace."