Frasier : Really good Revival

Really good Revival

This is fun. I'm a HUGE Cheers fan, so I'm more than happy to jump back into the Cheers universe. This new Frasier revival is a lot of fun and very funny. It seems like the new characters are really gelling.

I enjoyed the revival of Night Court, but so far this is better.

You're from the future?Well that's brilliant!Do they still have sandwiches there?

Re: Really good Revival

It's not bad, i have nothing better to do so i watch it when it's on. I probably would not care as much if Rodney from Only fools and Horses was not in it lol ( the guy who plays Alan Cornwall, he is not famous in America but is a national treasure in the UK )

" He lives under a waterfall, nobody can see him, nobody can ever here him call "

National treasure? Bit of a reach. He's just known for Only Fools and horses and absolutely nothing else.

He's just known for Only Fools and horses and absolutely nothing else.

Untrue, he was in several other things including long running sitcoms like Goodnight Sweetheart and
Butterflies.

He was beloved as Rodney and played the part for decades. I think that qualifies for national treasure.

I barely made it through the first episode and turned it off 5 minutes into the second. It isn't as bad as the new Night Court but not much is.

My password is password

Episode 1 has a difficult opening 5 minutes

Episode 2 is much better

Episode 3 is bad

Episode 3 was fantastic, with the clips of the 'Dr. Crane' show and the thinking cap. It was really funny.

You're from the future?Well that's brilliant!Do they still have sandwiches there?

I'm almost considering jumping off. I'm certain the series will now be one and done.

Night Court is really good.

Frasier is better, but season 1 of Night Court was strong.

The new Night Court was terrible, and the worst thing about it was Melissa Rauch. I can't stand that squeaky, nasal voice of hers! It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. I didn't even like her on TBBT. The only good thing was John Larroquette.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

I loved seeing him as a public defender this time around.

The only weak part for me was making Gurgs too cartoony for her own good. I would have liked her to be more tough.

That boy ain't right!

I did too, but the rest of the cast stunk. They were constantly chewing the scenery.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

It was the worst show I have ever seen, and I once sat through an entire episode of Friends.

My password is password

The Michael Richards Show, but Red Dwarf US pilot takes the cake. The Americans didn't understand it.

Hit or miss. But I’m enough of. Frasier fan to stick with it. I did think episode three, after a shaky start, had some good laughs in the second half. Jack Cutmore Scott is very good, easily the MVP so far.

I'm waiting to find out what happened to the bar in this revival

That boy ain't right!

Headcanon…

Sam - meets and marries Jacqueline Bisset

Rebecca - she and Don become filthy rich

Diane - becomes a recluse

Woody - famous stage actor

Carla, Norm, Cliff, Frasier (w/Lilith), Paul, Phil, Tom, Alan, Pete, Steve, Tim and Hugh co-own the bar

Don leaves Rebecca according to Sam when he visited fraiser in season 2

That boy ain't right!

Post-Cheers. I'm not considering any of Frasier as canon. I mean, I have Frasier -with Lilith - as one of the many owners of the bar.

I agree! This show has turned out to be better than I had hoped! 😊👍

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

I don't like him.
When I needed his help he refused to see me.
Then when I called him on his radio show he did not take my call.
The bastard!

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

I'm a huge Cheers fan too, but this is a load of old codswallop.

My password is password

🙂👍
I agree! For once, a reboot that's good.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!