Best and Worst : Real stupid movie deaths

Real stupid movie deaths

What are any really bad or really stupid movie deaths that are just too ridiculous that you have seen?

Two come to mind for me.

First one is Breakdown.

The bad guy, J.T. Walsh who was the wrong casting choice for a villain, somehow survives a fall down onto some rocks where he is clearly disabled, maybe even crippled for life, helpless as a newborn kitten, then the wife straight up murders him by truck that you can see at 1:54.

Just too stupid to be taken seriously.

Con Air has a bonus one!
First, one of the escaped cons gets killed when a motorcycle somehow manages to catch up to a speeding fire engine even though the rider, Nic Cage's stunt double, jumps off of it and has removed his hand from the throttle and somehow the riderless murdercycle is able to speed up and the front tire explodes killing the con on the back of the truck.

Starting at 0:23

Then after the crazy chase somehow Cyrus the Virus, the main bad guy, just somehow happens to get thrown off of a ladder of the fire truck he was handcuffed to after crashing through a skywalk, falls through wires getting electrocuted in a shower of sparks then somehow ends up on a conveyor belt that then puts him under a rock crusher which is the final stop for him where it crushes his head like a grape. Over and over again.
And all this on the Vegas strip. A conveyor belt and a rock crusher. WTF are those doing there?
And where are any of the workers?

Re: Real stupid movie deaths

The Other Guys:

I never got that until now.

When he says, "Aim for the bushes," he does not mean literal ones.
He means, "We can jump. We will land just fine. We got this."

Another thing that makes it dumb is why would the robbers go up to the roof and then zip down on a line?
Escaping that way was pointless.

the guy from kong skull island who tried to be a hero and sacrifice himself to the big dino while cooking a grenade but gets yeeted into the side of a cliff and explodes

I was not expecting that but looking back on it now, that is pretty funny!

"I am going to be such a hero. Such a bad ass and give my life for thei…. "
Whoops!

They had to do that so that we would get the epic fight between Kong and that thing.

See? I forgot what John Riley called them. They should have come up with a better name to remember them by.

Pretty much every death in the Final Destination series (except the very first one, the plane crash) was really stupid.

ab_channel=Movieclips

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I liked Breakdown. Didn't think he was miscast. Conair I have no desire to flush 2 hours down the drain for.

Mean people suck.

He wasn't miscast. He was perfect. He looks unassuming until he shows his evil. I though it worked for he film.

JT as a murderer?
I ain't buying it.
Just has too much of a nice guy look.

Stop trolling.

Wesker's death in resident evil the final chapter

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Ras Al Ghul's daughter's death in TDKR. Astonishing that it was committed to film, nevermind handed to an editor who inexplicably opted to keep it in and not request a reshoot.

I have finally learned to take everything you post as just bullshit and sarcasm.

I know that you do not mean one word you wrote about this death scene.
Nothing is sincere to you, nothing means anything when you share something on the board.

Just more trolling on your end.

Please stop talking to me. The difference between us, intellectually, renders a conversation impossible.

Following me requires some intelligence, and you don't have any.

You just never know when to quit with your bullshit.

Unless this is your idea of humor, which is really lame and dumb.

Please stop talking to me. The difference between us, intellectually, renders a conversation impossible.

Following me requires some intelligence, and you don't have any.

Good call! I don't like that guys attitude neither.

You know, I think that a lot of the negativity that Marion Cotillard (She played 'Talia al Ghul' in the Movie) got for that scene was really uncalled for.

Also, I am the type of person that doesn't let just 1 bad scene from an Actor or Actress ruin their Acting Performance in a Movie overall and I actually think that overall, Marion Cotillard did a Pretty Good Job in "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES".

I really liked her Performance in the scene where she stabs 'Batman', reveals herself as 'Talia al Ghul', and then explains to 'Batman' her past history being the daughter of 'Ra's al Ghul' and her past history with 'Bane'.

Marvin gets shot in Pulp Fiction

👍

Lesson to be learned: Never sit behind John Travolta in a car when he is waving a gun around.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

He got his though!

Lesson to be learned: Never sit on Bruce's toilet, reading a book, and assume that you are perfectly safe and in control!

Just an after thought…. You may want to keep your gun with you…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I remember the first time that I saw "PULP FICTION", That scene when John Travolta's character accidentally shot the guy in the back of the car actually was a jump scare for me when that happened. I totally did not see that coming.

It was unexpected. I believe that most people who saw it for the first time were shocked.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

The Revenge of the Sith when Padme dies of a broken heart.

Yeah, that was lame and did not make any sense.

And why or how could Leia remember her but Luke didn't?

In ROTJ when Luke asked Leia about their mother I was under the impression that Leia was with her for something like a few years before mom died or went away.

Star Wars has a nasty habit off retconning/overwriting its canon, allegedly that's how they may reboot back from the Rey catastrophe

Some of the shittiest acting ever in a cheesy 80's slasher flick.

Leoda Richards. The little old grandma lady who was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/1Actors%20Pages/Leoda%20Richards.htm

Wow.
That is bad.

And poor guy.
Get the Bactine.

🎄I am a dick. I've always been a dick.🎄

The Last House On The Left, 2009 remake.

The Microwave. I find this impossible with the door open.

In any case, I think it was an unnecessary scene that just seemed tacked on for shock value.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I so agree with you on this one for all the same reasons you bring up.

Anything from “Kill Bill”

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

Especially Bill's.
And she couldn't kill him fast enough because Dave was a terrible actor.