Russell Brand : "Proof" these accusations were falsified/altered/flawed

"Proof" these accusations were falsified/altered/flawed

This apparently needs to be repeated but I, personally, am simply reporting what has been happening in the news. Brand went from being a lefty to more of a centrist and I do find it interesting that in many of these cases, women wait 15-20 years to come forward and several accusers select the exact same day to come forward with allegations. That, in and of itself, is indicative of a coordinated attack.

They waited until Russell was clean and sober, got married and had a family and sorted his life out, as well as became financially more successful, before deciding to collectively recollect these events and decide to press charges, a few of them under the veil of anonymity.

Accusations do not equal evidence.

Until this entire situation has come to fruition, Brand is innocent unless proven otherwise, not the other way around.

Women being able to simply make accusations and create a character assassination as well as a career blackout, is totally unacceptable. We've already seen situations of false accusations play out with Johnny Depp and Till Lindemann. It's time that the courts start charging the women who make these false allegations with hefty financial penalties and prison time, just as they would punish anyone else; there needs to be consequences. It needs to be a punishable crime to make false accusations.

We, the public, do not yet know the truth behind this situation. All we have are blurry texts and allegations from 15 years ago. This needs to be allowed to play out, and people need to be allowed the room to weigh the evidence, regardless of which way that may fall.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"No." – the Honourable Judge Stephanie Boyd

Re: "Proof" these accusations were falsified/altered/flawed

Accusations do not equal evidence.

My password is password

Russell Brand had his day. He's annoying now.

Current ignore list: Celestia Bloodshed

He's always been annoying.

My password is password

He was always annoying and you're a huge faggot to be saying that about anyone else, faggot.

My password is password

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Then we're all potentially guilty of everything. What a brilliant point.

My password is password

Post deleted

I agree. They are all liars.

My password is password

Post deleted

It's funny that you of all people are complaining that women aren't taken at their word. Remember when Ash begged you for bikini pics or Orson posted your nudes all over the internet and sent them to your ex?

Oh yeah, neither of those things happened.

My password is password

Seriously. Monicah killed metoo.

My password is password

Post deleted

No argument from you. Classic feminist.

My password is password

Post deleted

Nothing. Because there isn't an argument to be had. Save your pearl clutching for somebody who doesn't know what you are.

My password is password

Post deleted

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, true. Do you know how we then resolve this conundrum? Burden of proof.

My password is password

No one's talking about convicting him without proof, but you can have an opinion, and you can acknowledge that lack of evidence doesn't make someone a liar.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Post deleted

Funny how when it comes to abuse allegations, they're all about, "We need solid evidence", but when it comes to lying allegations, the demand for solid evidence goes out the window.
Automatically deeemed as liars if the abuser covers their tracks.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Post deleted

People underestimate the backlash that often comes with holding people accountable. I have personal experience with that.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

To be fair… for every genuine allegation there’s at least an Amber Heard or two that muddies the waters a bit.

I live. I die. I live again.

Amber was a victim.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

The evidence seems to point to the contrary.

I live. I die. I live again.

Post deleted

To be fair, I never said he was. I just think Heard's a lying and manipulative slag. The fuckin recording they played told me all I needed to know about her.

Mephistopheles is just beneath and he's reaching up to grab me.

Post deleted

Monicah, honey, no one's truly innocent. But, based on the testimony and evidence presented in court, Depp appears to have been the "innocent" party.

Post deleted

That wasn't what I determined. It's what the Fairfax County Circuit Court determined.

Post deleted

Traumicha said... our system is so flawed
expand
That it is.

Show me your tits.

Post deleted

Traumicha said... Check your inbox 😘
expand

Rocketman said...
expand
Why are you switching between accounts? Is one for use on the toilet?

CrystalRaindrops said... Why are you switching between accounts? Is one for use on the toilet?
expand
Not necessarily… but I do tend to be "on the pot" whenever I use the other one…

Rocketman said... Not necessarily… but I do tend to be "on the pot" whenever I use the other one…
expand
Now we know when to picture you on the toilet. Not that there's any "wrong" time to do that.

CrystalRaindrops said... Now we know when to picture you on the toilet. Not that there's any "wrong" time to do that.
expand
I should note that I sit down to pee. Hopefully that doesn't turn anyone off.

Rocketman said... I should note that I sit down to pee. Hopefully that doesn't turn anyone off.
expand
I've posted articles before about men/boys should pee sitting down, e.g.,

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

The study goes on to suggest that when we stand, we activate muscles around our lower abdomen, pelvis and spine that actually prevent proper urination."

"The Dutch research project also suggested that further problems with standing also arise as men engage extra pee-stifling muscles while using public toilets. The reason? The muscles engaged to hold in loud and embarrassing farts are also muscles involved in preventing further urination."

"Following the results of the study, governments have taken action to instigate cultural change surrounding our habits. Countries such as Sweden and Japan are actively encouraging men to sit while peeing."

CrystalRaindrops said... I've posted articles before about men/boys should pee sitting down, e.g.,

According to research from the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands, sitting down to pee allows for ‘a more favourable urodynamic profile’ [translation: the flow is stronger] which helps ward off prostate problems.

The study goes on to suggest that when we stand, we activate muscles around our lower abdomen, pelvis and spine that actually prevent proper urination."

"The Dutch research project also suggested that further problems with standing also arise as men engage extra pee-stifling muscles while using public toilets. The reason? The muscles engaged to hold in loud and embarrassing farts are also muscles involved in preventing further urination."

"Following the results of the study, governments have taken action to instigate cultural change surrounding our habits. Countries such as Sweden and Japan are actively encouraging men to sit while peeing."
expand
Leave it to the Dutch to conduct studies on this kind of shit…

On the contrary.

Let me guess. You watched a video with transcribed audio? Those transcriptions have been debunked.
One of my friends knows more about this. I need to get her to come here to argue all the Depp stuff.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Ahh, your random friend who is a greater authority on all of this than the experts that were brought in at the trial and the jury who saw all of the evidence and ruled in Depp's favor. Tell her to fuck off and get raped for me.

My password is password

Courts have been wrong before. See OJ.

You're putting too much emphasis on authority over evidence, which you shitbirds often do.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

And your friend knows better than everyone else? Sure. It's much wiser to put your trust in an authority than some random hick from Louisiana.

My password is password

I didn't say that, Anna. I'm just saying she's beter equipped to debate this than I am because I don't retain a lotof what I learned about celebrity news.

Evidence trumps all.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

lmao

My password is password

Post deleted

Fucking faggot.

My password is password