Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Power of Satan

Power of Satan

Is it true, my sons, that by the power of lord Satan one can use magick to lose weight and become a legendary musician?

Tales of Stevie wonder and Elvis selling their souls for the divine power of satan to elevate their musickal talent to new heights have been know. Of by my people for years. Miley Cyrus, Jojo, Brittany spears, Justin timberlake, Michael Jackson, and Steve lake have all sold their souls to become musical legends. Adele sold her soul to lose weight.

For those of us preoccupied with worldly matters of the flesh, who wish to becum physical specimens of great beauty with beautiful voices and pretty faces, selling your soul to the devil is A small price to pay for the adoration you deserve.

Ave Satana!!

I'm cumming.

Re: Power of Satan

Your fan fic is disturbing. Are you beginning a writing career?

Chad Nimdetta @ your service 😎👍

Silence Chad lest I cast a death hex on your tiny broken prick.

I'm cumming.

When you pass away and arrive at the Lake of Fire, you will remember my warning.

I’ll remember you failed to bestow unto me any warnings, and “he who Neglects to warn his fellow man of the perils of eternal damnation will himself be cast into that lake of eternal fire!” Corinthians 63:29

I'm cumming.

I’ll remember you failed to bestow unto me any warnings, and “he who Neglects to warn his fellow man of the perils of eternal damnation will himself be cast into that lake of eternal fire!” Corinthians 63:29
You heard my silent admonition as a warning and furthermore you have lied regarding your surly implication regarding Corinthians 63:29. There are not 63 chapters in either 1st or 2nd Corinthians.

You will roast for eternity if you do not turn from your wicked ways.

There are exactly 92 chapters in the original Hebrew version of the Bible.

Don’t test me, boy. I studied scripture at President Netenyahu’s alma mater and graduated magna cum laude!

I'm cumming.

You are continuing to spread falsehoods. 1st and 2nd Corinthians are in the New Testament which was originally in Greek.

Jesus man, you need a woman.

I'm cumming.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

What the down side? Bro sign me up

All true.

I already sold my soul for a meatlovers pizza.

I prefer the name Lucifer when addressing the dark Lord! 😈

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

#notdoneuntilthefatladysings