Photography : Philadelphia at night

Philadelphia at night

From the comments section on YouTube:

I have never seen such an abundance of stooped over zombies, shuffling around, oblivious of the trash blowing around seemingly everywhere. This looks like an alternate dimension, but unfortunately it is the reality in 2022.

Re: Philadelphia at night

Christ,a lot of big cities are becoming major ****holes.

Dirka dirka

UNBELIEVABLE! Here are some of the WORST and most dangerous parts of Philadelphia, PA. We'll focus on Kensington Avenue and the surrounding Philly hood areas. I really hope the people get some help and turn around, but it looks grim as of right now.

You ever been to the East Hastings part of Vancouver?

Me and my friends used to go down to Abbotsford for summer when we in are early 20's and we would cruise into Van at night and go to the strip clubs and then drive east hastings for laughs 😅😅

Dirka dirka

go to the strip clubs
That's when and where your misogyny began.

Real women aren't nice to you like the strippers were when they overlooked your sexist comments because you were giving them money.

Think about it, Kirk.

I am just too genius for this board at times. - WarrenPeace said that!

Oh sush.

Dirka dirka

Immature, Kirk.

It's not too late to see a mental health professional and get some help so you can fix your dysfunction.

I am just too genius for this board at times. - WarrenPeace said that!

Dirka dirka

when we in are early 20's

@I am Kirk

My password is password

Dirka dirka

Trash, debris and garbage all over the place. Sad sight.

It seems like everyone just drops their garbage wherever they are, and nobody ever picks it up.

The Philadelphia Sanitation Service must've decided not to service that area.

That or they don't service it very often. Maybe they only pick up the bags and not the loose trash that's all over the place.

These are the sights leaders and government officials don't wants us to see or know about, because they aren't prepared to fix it, or know how too. So they will create all sorts of other bogus diversions to keep us distracted, like a pandemic, climate change, and hyped up news stories about racism where none exists.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Plus the human trash!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Merica is chalked

Back to back rock-paper-scissors world champion

Most places aren't this bad. People in the comments who live in NYC and Boston said it's not even this bad there.

Nyc is really bad though. Just sayin.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Every major city that has a lefty governor and mayor is.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Dayum! What a ****hole!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Which streets are those? I've seen it when I drive through to get gas on my way down south a couple of years ago.

Not a bug of capitalism.

A feature.

I concur.

Well, it's a breeder world and this is what it is coming down too.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?