The Dojo : Original Admin of this site continuing to use his "penisbreath" sock account to

Original Admin of this site continuing to use his "penisbreath" sock account to

sexually harass and marginalize female posters ON HIS OWN SITE.

"#TIMESUP on abuse, harassment, marginalization and underrepresentation"

as it says today, across the nation.

So why is the original Admin of this site continuing to use his "penisbreath" sock [-not nimda's sock-] to sexually harass, facilitate the harassment of, and marginalize female posters on here? Is it caused by the fact that he and his penis have literally never known the touch of a woman?

Is it because the Admin is like Elliot Rodger, but over a dozen years older and a shut-in?

Will he reply to this using his Bongin sock, or a newer one?

[just to give further context to how crazy this rant is, no, penisbreath is not my sock -nimda]

Re: Original Admin of this site continuing to use his "penisbreath" sock account

Is this the new leaf the Admin has turned over?

For ten months this site stood for the doxxing of people who weren't even here, the doxxing of family members of people who weren't even here, impersonating people who weren't even here, and the posting of photos of people who weren't even here.

Now this dying site will stand for the harassment and marginalization of the few, still-vital female posters who are here?

That's some pivot

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Original Admin of this site continuing to use his "penisbreath" sock account

I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl. I've been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because… I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

Pop quiz, hot shots: Was the above quote penned by the Admin, years and years ago, or by Elliott Rodger?

It's such a tough call!!

You seem very butthurt about something Gwen… Guess you feel like quite the chump after all that time and energy you invested in an attempt to control this site turned into such a miserable failure.

You may thank me for that. You're welcome, now piss off you bottom feeding piece of human garbage.

ps take your meds you lunatic. Hmmmmmm Lithium! It's delicious!

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Hungry, how do you justify being so cowardly that you ban an account and also post a trash talking reply to its post?

You're a real obese, uhh, I mean tough guy when the person can't post back.

So very large, yet afraid of every last little thing…

What are you so butthurt about, again?

Oh, that's right! Nimda like totally rejected you.

Aren't you used to that by now? Still hurts every time, huh. Imagine that.

Better luck next time, dude.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Almost very astute, save a few flubs.

Who would not feel like a champ after turning "this site into such a miserable failure"?

It was Cure or Kill, and this 10-months-strong doxxing site could not be cured.

I suggest you walk away now while I still allow you that option.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

You should expound upon that threat so Amazon Web Services can understand your explicit intention.

I am enjoying.

Nah, get lost. Nimda may entertain your delusional nonsense but I will not.

Say goodbye.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Say goodbye to this site?

It's dead, Jim.

You mean like any chance of you ever finding a man?

I mean, come on, it's not happened yet and you're what? Like 50? hitting up on dudes half your age online that you try to pressure into some bizarre e-relationship with you and being rejected every time? What happens next? Oh that's right, the harassment and psychotic threats from you begins, because some kid broke your rotten old heart, again.

That's hilarious, Holly.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Not even close.

Thanks for the hundos of words though, guy.

More like complete fucking bullseye and you knows it, I knows it, and everyone reading this thread knows it.

Pwned, bitch.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Still not even a little.

It was kind of you to stay in on NYE. There's hardly anything more awkward for a Sheriff's Deputy or a Patrol Officer than to have to arrest a man like you who's more than ten years older than his father.

But there are a couple of things you do to make it more awkward:

You're so fat, they have to link five sets of handcuffs together to make your wrists meet across the giant globe that is your torso.

You have your little mushroom cap peeping out of your fly, but are too drunk to remember if you were exposing yourself, or just trying to pee outside of your pants, for once.

I wonder what hungry got arrested for in the past. He said he normally is arrested on New Year's Eve.

Maybe he gets in fights.

I don't know, ITTY.

Perhaps he gets particularly sobb-y when his Disability payments get held up while his case is under investigation/review for the umpteenth time, then he gets too drunk to realize he's cry-jerking in the middle of the street.

Or on a playground?

Did you just finish off your "epic burn" by calling him pee-pee pants? I've seen enough. Flawless victory for hungry. Well done, sir.

Thank you and I accept. I'll just be over here silently shaking my head and feeling embarrassed for her. Poor old lady, to be all alone in the world and so hilariously stupid.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Poor old lady, to be all alone in the world and so hilariously stupid.

Oh look.

"Nimda" is here on his Bongin sock.

Have you enjoyed reading other people's private messages today, site Administrator?

I'm new here, but Nimda told me you have no credibility so it doesn't matter what you say. He also mentioned he loved seeing you flail around like a psycho, so do keep it up.

Oh wow,"Nimda". This is embarrassing for you. It's almost as embarrassing as the time "Rouge" invented an imaginary fiancé to keep her company.

Maybe you should try that. though I have a very strong feeling that even an imaginary man would tire of your nonsense quickly and reject you just like a every other guy you've ever harassed has.

Imagine the fun you could have trying to exact revenge on some imaginary dude you created in your own head you fucking psychopath!

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

hungrytheheretic said... Maybe you should try that. though I have a very strong feeling that even an imaginary man would tire of your nonsense quickly and reject you just like a every other guy you've ever harassed has.

Imagine the fun you could have trying to exact revenge on some imaginary dude you created in your own head you fucking psychopath!

Enjoy.
expand

hungrytheheretic said... Maybe you should try that. though I have a very strong feeling that even an imaginary man would tire of your nonsense quickly and reject you just like a every other guy you've ever harassed has.

Enjoy.
expand
Dead site is dead.

I'm the only thing people even read anymore, put aside reply to.

Stings, don't it, fat man?

Yes, let's bring more names into this to remind the kind folks that you have insane feuds with nearly everyone. It started with Nimda. Then Hungry. Then The Rouge. And now me, Bongin, who is totally not Nimda. Is there anyone that likes you?

Bongin said... Yes, let's bring more names into this to remind the kind folks that you have insane feuds with nearly everyone. It started with Nimda. Then Hungry. Then The Rouge. And now me, Bongin, who is totally not Nimda. Is there anyone that likes you?
expand
Oh, "Nimda". You're the only creepy weirdo who puts "The" in front of her username, you sad zero.

And you're the one who called Rouge "bland, very bland", you incessant, behind everyone's back shit talker.

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... Oh, "Nimda". You're the only creepy weirdo who puts "The" in front of her username, you sad zero.

And you're the one who called Rouge "bland, very bland", you incessant, behind everyone's back shit talker.

expand
My name is Bongin, you crazy bitch

Bongin said... My name is Bongin, you crazy bitch
expand
"I don't get it about Rouge. She's just bland, very bland."

- "Nimda", the incessant, behind everyone's back, shit talker

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... "I don't get it about Rouge. She's just bland, very bland."

- "Nimda", the incessant, behind everyone's back, shit talker

expand
Bland???? Have you seen her new colors? She looks sharp! Nimda must really like her to give her those.

Wait…. are you jealous??!?!?

Bongin said... Bland???? Have you seen her new colors? She looks sharp! Nimda must really like her to give her those.

Wait…. are you jealous??!?!?
expand
Desperately changing tacks, that's so "Nimda".

It's like when you bust into tinychat, screaming and crying, "ITTY. Unmod this cunt right now and kick her the fuck out."

Such language…

Then you threaten to unmod him on here. Then you literally start crying, and you plead to five grown men:

"I've been nothing but kind." "Can't you see I'm the victim here?"

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... Desperately changing tacks, that's so "Nimda".

It's like when you bust into tinychat, screaming and crying, "ITTY. Unmod this cunt right now and kick her the fuck out."

Such language…

Then you threaten to unmod him on here. Then you literally start crying, and you plead to five grown men:

expand
If Nimbear, who is nothing but kind to everyone, called you a cunt, then you just might be a cunt, cunt. Maybe that's why he likes The Rouge more than you. IMPORTANT EDIT: It's probably why everyone likes The Rouge more than you.

Bongin said... If Nimbear, who is nothing but kind to everyone, called you a cunt, then you just might be a cunt, cunt. Maybe that's why he likes The Rouge more than you. IMPORTANT EDIT: It's probably why everyone likes The Rouge more than you.
expand
"ITTY. Unmod this cunt right now and kick her the fuck out."

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... "ITTY. Unmod this cunt right now and kick her the fuck out."

expand
Didn't ITTY proceed to unmod the cunt? Sounds like Nimbear wins again. One of these days you might get him. Just not in a sexual way, sorry. You should probably move on.

Bongin said... Didn't ITTY proceed to unmod the cunt? Sounds like Nimbear wins again. One of these days you might get him. Just not in a sexual way, sorry. You should probably move on.
expand
You should defo do what I said you'd do from the start, and stick to psycho geriatric women with falling down faces who literally lie about going to the hospital, just to get attention, while they are the whole while posting on ITTY's thread that currently tops the Philosophy board here. Oooo, the bitterness is so strong in those Dec 3 posts.

[Bongin translation: I AM AN INSANE WOMAN LOOK AT ME BE INSANE]

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... You should defo do what I said you'd do from the start, and stick to psycho geriatric women with falling down faces who literally lie about going to the hospital, just to get attention, while they are the whole while posting on ITTY's thread that currently tops the Philosophy board here. Oooo, the bitterness is so strong in those Dec 3 posts.

[Bongin translation: I AM AN INSANE WOMAN LOOK AT ME BE INSANE]

expand
I'm not sure what you're babbling about there, so I'll just take this time to remind you that no one likes your ass.

Bongin said... I'm not sure what you're babbling about there, so I'll just take this time to remind you that no one likes your ass.
expand
Recycling the same old shit

Bongin said... Didn't ITTY proceed to unmod the cunt? Sounds like Nimbear wins again. One of these days you might get him. Just not in a sexual way, sorry. You should probably move on.
expand
Awwww, timestamped and documented facts upsetting you so much that you had to edit my post?

This is such a good look for you in front of my dedicated readers, almost as good a look as you going into people's accounts and reading their PMs.

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... Awwww, timestamped and documented facts upsetting you so much that you had to edit my post?

This is such a good look for you in front of my dedicated readers, almost as good a look as you going into people's accounts and reading their PMs.

expand
Nice baseless accusations. Now if it just wasn't for your years of being so publicly a completely unhinged psychotic fucking mess, maybe people would actually believe them. Good try though.

HungryBansAndBansAndBans said... Awwww, timestamped and documented facts upsetting you so much that you had to edit my post?

expand
Dang, I miss being able to edit. Ben's reaction had me rolling

She's pretty meh tbqh. Give me a Doodles or a Klam anyday.

Enjoy.

Bring. More. Sheep.

i don't think so, tim. she's far crazier than doodles.

I like Penisbreath, he's my kinda man

Gwyn I'm in NY, come meet me tonight around 47th street and Broadway

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

Sorry, she doesn't work that corner. Got moved on.

😂😂😂😂

Yuk yuk yuk

Classic thread. Miss such content. Old soapbox was like this 24/7.