Games: Other Games : OT: Happy Mean Girls Day! (Oct 3)

OT: Happy Mean Girls Day! (Oct 3)

lol, didn't even realize that it was a thing until a minute ago when Facebook told me to post my favorite Mean Girls quote.

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

Re: OT: Happy Mean Girls Day! (Oct 3)

Well, it's a factorial so you multiply each one by N.

Oh it's like slang. From...England

I went with "She Doesn't Even Go Here!", at least in terms of being my favorite though I also love "She made out with a hot dog" and "So you better send me one, byotch".

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

HELP, help, this isn't real, help someone!!

#VivaLaBull - Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

"This is the fertility vase of the Ndebele tribe. Does that mean anything to you?!"

"No?"

Dead. OMG I can't just pick one quote that I love.

"She just moved here all the way from Africa!"

"*to black girl* Welcome!"

"I'm From Michigan..."

And

"You smell like a baby prostitute"

"In the regular world, Halloween is when children dress up in costumes and beg for candy. In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total SLUT and no other girls can say anything about it."

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

I don't know, she just walked up to me and started talking about crack or something.

I'll take the feelings that I wish I never had, you take your favorite band that shít was always bad

Cherry, you're wearing sweatpants...it's Monday.

and

I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes and Noble...and I am sorry I told everyone about it...and I am sorry for repeating it now...

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

Lmaoooo I will text you everytime I poop at work <3

BUT HOW DARE YOU I DON'T EVEN OWN SWEATPANTS. I'm wearing a cute black dress with black patterned tights tyvm.

I'll take the feelings that I wish I never had, you take your favorite band that shít was always bad

It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain.

One of my favorite parts was this whole conversation. I didn't know it was mean girls day though my Facebook didn't tell me lol.

Apparently there are plans to make a movie titled "Mean Boys", except of course, less estrogen and more douchebaggery.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.