Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Nothing to fear but fear itself

Nothing to fear but fear itself

You're a fucking asshole! I admire that.

Re: Nothing to fear but fear itself

Amen!

As President Trump said last night, we have to learn to live with it.

There's no vaccine for Aids and many other diseases, but we have learned to live with it.
Hiden Biden's plan is for everyone to hide in their basements, like he is. And he says we have to die with it. He and his supporters are losers!

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

You can't compare Covid-19 to Aids. Aids, for the most part, was a "choice" If you took the risk and gambled, you could end up with it. Other than those that got it by know means of their own; Ryan White. Many things had to happen to bring the infection rates down. Closing the bath houses in San Francisco, sex education and promoting the use of condoms, testing blood. While it be your own personal choice not to use a condom or not engage in risky sexual behavior; by not doing so you risk infecting a lot people.

Covid is not Chicken Pox; it's not a one and done thing that you get when you are young. The long term effects are still unknown. IN addition, you can get it more than once. (I'm ready for your "What about Shingles reply.")

But if you want to compare it to Aids, how different is using a condom vs a mask. In addition, Reagan (a Republican) mostly ignored the epidemic until his good friend, and gay man, Rock Hudson acquired it.

I don't fault Trump, but he could've acted sooner. A lot sooner. We should've been masking up back in February. Then again, there wasn't enough PPE to go around. Had he taken control in January, we might just be turning that corner he talks about.

But, no, you can't compare AIDS to Covid-19 in any form.

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

Should have acted sooner? Is Trump a doctor? I find it hilarious that anyone holds Trump responsible. Masking up is a personal choice. Americans tend to do what the fuck they want. It's not like we don't all generally know how to deal with respiratory diseases. The precautions for colds and flu are not dissimilar. Most of the people affected are in large urban areas are democrats so we already KNOW that they would have ignored anything Trump said because 'orange man bad' anyway.

I said should. Not could've. And yes, we know how rebellious pro-trump make america great again anti-mask supporters are! Our fore fathers fought for our rights, MURICA! Don't tread on me bullshit, etc. Even though, they harbour the same views that are inline with Antifa and BLM.

You jump right on that anti-Trump horseshit despite the fact that most of the case are in densely populated, largely democratic, urban areas? I don't remember seeing too many masks or much social distancing during all the rioting. Slap yourself.

*slaps self* Ouch… come on, man

I'm not taking sides. I simply pointed out, both sides are similar in their logic.

It's like watching the confederate statues coming down. Adios, to honouring those traitors. Trump supporter: "It's history, those statues have been around over 100 years. blah blah." No, they went up around the late 1940's and after. Mostly by the daughters of the confederacy to reinstate white supremacy in the south.

Yes ,Trump is the best doctor ,take two slugs of bleach and call me in the morning 😂

Yes I can, and I just did.

And I could compare it to a lot of other diseases that we don't have a vaccine for. It doesn't matter how you get it, it's still fatal, and we still don't have a vaccine for it. So we have to live with it, and that's exactly what we've been doing for years!

And Nobody would have acted earlier, because nobody knew what we were dealing with! Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown, and told people to "come on down". Biden accused Trump of racism when he stopped air travel from China. Mayor DeBlasio said it was "no big deal"!

ab_channel=KPIXCBSSFBayArea

ab_channel=WashingtonPost

Even Dr. Fauci, the supposed "expert" early on told us "People should not be walking around with masks." So even the doctors didn't know what they were doing!

ab_channel=60Minutes

PS And it sounds like you're dismissing AIDs as a problem because it affects mainly the gay population. Are you homophobic? Sure sounds like you are.

Me? Homophobic?

Never.

Looking at the facts, there’s no evidence that God exists. Meanwhile, almost 43 million are known to have contracted covid-19.

As a man of science, I would suggest you wear your mask, follow all guidance and shut your damn mouth.

One of the stupidest things non-believers will say is that there is no evidence. There is plenty of evidence. Tons of it in fact, and much of it is shared with those who dont believe. Take fossils for example. For non-believers they are evidence of evolution. For believers they are evidence of The Flood. So yes, there most definitely IS evidence. You may not necessarily believe that evidence but saying you dont believe it is totally different from denying its existence. That just makes you look like a moron.

Yeah, cool meltie, mate. Not reading that.

Hopefully you get institutionalised before you shoot up a school.

Sticking your fingers in your ears & chanting "I'm not listening ". [Figuratively speaking]

How very mature of you. Lol.

Your just to proud to concede the point.

Besides. You read it. I know you did.

Willful ignorance is the primary defense of the arrogant and the imbecile.

Wow, this is some meltie.

How does it feel to have been so effortlessly owned by me?

This is an awesome sock

conman drops his mask I see.

You see absolutely nothing, mate. You’re riddled with autism and I suggest you give up before I really ridicule you.

HA! HA! HA!

Fuck your mother conman. Take your best shot bitch. Btw, Manly Feminist is dead. Permanently.

^ Triggered

You got him on the ropes, kid. Don’t give up! Conman’s about to go down!!!!!

Derp Derp Derp, I have no brains of my own.I suck Donald’s cock because Fox News told me too.

Derp Derp Derp, I have no brains of my own.I suck Biden’s cock because Marx told me too.

Biden sucks, I would however vote for AOC in the future if she flashes them beautiful Spanish titties of hers. But since you’re gay, I know that you only get hard when Trump flashes his saggy old ass for you to kiss.

Lol. You seem to have confuse me with Croft.

I'm glad something I said rubbed off on you. Be glad what the +users say didn't "Rub off " on you. 😂🤮

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Not a very reassuring or helpful sentiment for those who've caught COVID.

But fear is scary, yo.

Die young and save yourself