The Watercooler : My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arby's!

My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arby's!

- Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Large Jamocha Shake

Floridian
BlogSpot

Re: My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arb

½ Spoon + ½ Fork + ½ Knife

Re: My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arb

Soul_Venom is a cancer.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

I'm a blob and I'm a fish.

Wow!

Be careful of the red haired lady with the spoon.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Hopefully he did not eat all that before his colonscopy.

No, he has a special diet of foods without color….

Floridian
BlogSpot

I hope his colon is feeling bright and refreshed after being Roto-rootered. (Also Arby’s is very bad on the colon. )

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL