The Walking Dead : My body, my choice

My body, my choice

So I didn't get vaccinated and refuse to wear a mask. Die, bitches, die!!

Happy 4th of July, america

To anyone I wished a happy 4th of July to yesterday, sorry, I was confused

Re: My body, my choice

is it going to BEE a good day for you?

Lol I hope! I'm doing all the American things so it should work out. You?!

I am not American so today is just Monday for me lol so I guess i will be doing the English things like sipping tea, watching Emmerdale farm and shouting abuse at people wearing turbans in a Tesco extra car park

peace BEE with you

Ohhhhhhhh so fancy!-sipping tea makes even shouting racial abuses fancy if you're English

You should get some hot dogs and bad light beer! Celebrate with your American filmboards chums!

And also with you, 1forest1 (I can't think of clever wording with your name )

(I can't think of clever wording with your name)

It's oki, I forgive you, just make sure you have one ready the next time our paths cross

Ohhh! Now the pressure's on! Prepare to be wowed at some point in the future

American beer is straight piss

Melting down over top boy

excuse me? miller is just as good as moosehead or labatts.

yuengling- even though it sounds like what azn2 sounds like with a big white north american meatstick in her mouth- is the oldest brwery in US and just as tasty as "fine imported beers from germany."

Lol one good thing about American beer is if you pace yourself you can drink it all day and not be that drunk.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

:) Looking like a sand dwelling retired hermit Jedi in your pic m8.

Travel influenser, Skyrizi theme song writer and Most Handsome

I dont like you because of the frtt thing

Oh come on. I don't even talk to her now anyway. Maybe just a comment here or there. She's all yours m8.

My true love is AZN.

Lol

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Why did you delete the post down below?

I was replying to you but to the wrong post 📯

Ughhh I'm dumb and you're smart lol

Nooooo!!! I'm just old 👍

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Nah ur just a shit stirrer

My password is password

Why are you mad, fart?

My password is password.

Eh?

My password is password

It was Twiz who told me u were trolling me, not Nettie lol

well she didnt TELL me as such, I asked what she knew and she told me what should have been obvious from the start.

So dont blame twiz for ruining ur fun either, plz.

Millard has already told her the shit people have said about her lol.

My password is password

because she cant see it herself?

You asked me like 8 times if she was messing with you. I told you idk for sure because we don't talk privately. You asked if she was fake but I said no because she is the same woman from imdb. This went on for multiple pms and days, goofy goober.

hence why i said

well she didnt TELL me as such, I asked what she knew and she told me what should have been obvious from the start.

You offered to step in and own up to it the other day when she was having a fake fallout with one of her sophie socks, so I figured you would not care if i outed you now? Hope that is ok.

I just dont want her to blame Nettie for anything.

That's fine but I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't talking mad shit about her or anything. I even told Millard how much I like her when he was asking me about her. He was pretty much asking the same. I'm not in her head or her heart so idk how she feels about you guys. I can only give my opinions as an outsider. 🤷‍♀️

…..because that aint totally suss

What?

so u LIKE people who target the lonely, weak minded and confused for fun?

well, ur a mod on the right forum at least. I now see why u like Orson so much.

fuck u, ignored.

If she does like you I honestly don't blame how she acts because you are all over the place hating and loving her. You probably don't want my opinion but I ship you guys more than I would ship her with Millard. You both just need to talk about it in pm or something.

Twizlee said... If she does like you I honestly don't blame how she acts because you are all over the place hating and loving her. You probably don't want my opinion but I ship you guys more than I would ship her with Millard. You both just need to talk about it in pm or something.
expand
she's the one …….

who goes off on me for no reason lol then essentially calls me a rapist for asking her why.

and then there is Nemesis, Loki, Cornelly and Anna…..Oh to hell with it, I'm gunna go back to begging Ginny for nudes, this shit is retarded

Danezn_2 said... she's the one …….

who goes off on me for no reason lol then essentially calls me a rapist for asking her why.

and then there is Nemesis, Loki, Cornelly and Anna…..Oh to hell with it, I'm gunna go back to begging Ginny for nudes, this shit is retarded
expand
Nobody has called you a rapist. You can look at hippos on google u don't need to beg.

My password is password

Danezn_2 said... she's the one …….

expand
What do all those bitches have to do with anything?

My password is password

/. said... What do all those bitches have to do with anything?
expand
lol nothing, i just like to confuse people while in the heat of an argument lol

Danezn_2 said... lol nothing, i just like to confuse people while in the heat of an argument lol
expand
Oh look at that a pig just flew over us.

My password is password

Nobody is bringing Nettie into anything. You're the only person that has mentioned her.

Also, don't get pissy with Twiz cuz I won't talk to you. She probably told you to be cautious which I honestly don't blame her for tbh given that I have been a cunt to her in the past lol so stop trying to be annoying.

My password is password

I'm doing that hand thing people do when they make fun of people, when they make it look like a mouth and mimick what they say.

Funny that cuz all I see when I read ur post is Millard's arsehole doing the same thing.

My password is password

look were all having a laff here, no need to bring Millards arse into this ok

Just to show you there are no hard feelings, I wanted to sing you a song 👍

Pfffttt you're perfect

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

I possessed you!!

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Heyyyy! You've gone too far this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!