Politics : Mister Trump is retarded

Mister Trump is retarded

Well, he's also a racist prick. He needs to learn how to be a diplomat, it's hard for a tyrant. The war thing, you know, that he's able to avoid wars when he's president…that's just luck, man. You know, foreign affairs are…very much an unpredictable thing. Right Said Fred wasn't born in the 60's, or at least he wasn't performing in that decade. But still, if he had, he would've said that those presidents from that era were much better pacifists, which don't take much. You know, one of those people that believe in peace…Trump is an accidental one, so he doesn't get the credit for it, and he shouldn't. Trump probably laughs at God during Thanksgiving. That's not nice, man…

Re: Mister Trump is retarded

Mr Biden is senile

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Perhaps you can clear things up.

Why did Putin wait until Trump was leaving before he started amassing troops to invade Ukraine?

And why are we spending so much money and resources on Ukraine?

Why not do what Trump did and kill someone like Soleimani. Most of us called him a war criminal. Liberals called him a religious leader. And then tell Iran we can kill any of their leaders any time we want if they don't cool their jets. We can. But only Trump seems to have the fortitude to give the order.

And why does Zendaya keep getting great roles. She sucks! She cannot act and she is only marginally better looking than Melissa McCarthy.

Yeah, that fortitude thing…that's about all Trump had to offer. Both Lithuanians and Americans should know better than vote for him. Soleimani, religious leader? Well, I don't know. It all depends on whether or not they're worshipping the Buddha. You know, the thing…Yeah, I'm not sure about Zendaya, she's no Kamala.

Why doesn't Biden take out a few Iranian generals? Send a real message.

I really shouldn't go down that rabbithole, but you can always speak to my press secretary. Yeah, she'll do just fine, thanks. I'm pro-Israel, in a way. Thanks, and good night.

conman is a goon-ass twink bastard

Fuck his Mother

Beware the sound of one hand clapping.

Hiya Warren.

My password is password

Fuck Your Mother!

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Donald Trump is a selfish sore loser.

We are fucked regardless of who wins between Trump or Biden. An abundant amount of our funds are getting dumped on Israel.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Mister Trump is right

Money well spent.

Re: Donald Trump is a selfish sore loser.

100% true.

But in the end it doesn't matter how big a bastard he is. What really matters is that the person sitting in that Oval Office do his job and put in place policies that work.

biden has not done his job. His failure to see immigration law enforced is just one example.
biden also has not put in place policies that work. His use of the military as a petri dish for DEI is also just one example of his many failures.

Trump is an asshole. Not denying it Anthony. But you are hung up on who he is and who he is doesn't matter what matters is what he does and he was remarkably successful considering the level of opposition he faced.

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/WMWbHKsR9VA/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CICE8K4G&rs=AOn4CLD89EXZlvl3cOxmlgG31tkZLJpTuQ

"and who he is doesn't matter"

———————————-

The hell it doesn't!

Character 100 percent matters in a President just as much as what they do.

Personality is about the least important aspect. So what if he is an asshole? It is a benefit. Jokers like Putin, Kim & the Iranian Imam's can and do walk right over everyone else.

Domestically as long as the policies are good it doesn't matter who is behind them. Results are all that matters and let's face it. Before covid upset the apple cart Trumps economy was pretty damn good, immigration was under control, there had been no new wars, and employment was good.

All those things are far more important than pomp and circumstance.

"immigration was under control"

———————————

LMFAO!

The hell it was!

It was absolutely chaotic!

People were being tear gassed and put in cages, children were being separated from their parents, and that bastard Trump was making our own military pay for his retarded border wall with money that they didn't have (interesting how MAGA loving trash forget that Trump promised that Mexico would pay for his retarded border wall).

Trump is a multi-billionaire, if he really wants that retarded border wall then why doesn't he take out his check book and just pay for the whole entire stupid thing himself ?

Honestly when it comes to the subject of border security, Trump's border wall might be the most retarded and stupid idea that I have ever heard.

All people would need to do to get past that stupid wall is to dig down under it (if the wall goes down 30 feet deep, they can just dig down 35 feet and tunnel under it), blow a hole in it with a bomb or with several sticks of TNT, or bust through it with wrecking ball, a large bulldozer, or a BIG truck moving at high speed. That's how you get past Trump's stupid wall.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/329256/alien-apprehensions-registered-by-the-us-border-patrol/

By under control I mean it was fairly low. As opposed to now which is the highest it has ever been.

People were being tear gassed and put in cages
Yes non-lethal means were used to subdue large groups. Standard practice. Your point? Would you prefer lethal rounds be used?

children were being separated from their parents
Which had been happening since the Clinton administration put the policy in place but which you only object to after Trump was elected?🤨 How convenient.

was making our own military pay for his retarded border wall with money that they didn't have
Military and entitlements both need cut because both get more funds than they need. Over $800B so you can drop the "they didn't have it" horseshit. That dog don't hunt.

All people would need to do to get past that stupid wall is to dig down under it
I'm guessing you don't have a manuel labor job. You definitely have never dug so much as a 5ft hole. What you describe is a major & time consuming effort and rather easily detected long before complete. The only reason cartels can get away with it [occasionally] is because they have millions to spend.

blow a hole in it with a bomb or with several sticks of TNT
Not something poor immigrants are likely to have and not something cartels would use because it trips other sensors and draws a shitload of attention.

bust through it with wrecking ball, a large bulldozer,
again poor people

or a BIG truck moving at high speed
Good luck surviving that. And it is just as likely to get stuck in the hole effectively corking it off. And geting up to speed out in rough country? I can tell you've never been off-roading either.

History has spoken. People built walls because they work.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

"History has spoken. People built walls because they work."

——————————–

Troy

Siting an exception to a general rule does not negate the rule. It became the rule for a reason.

"an exception"

———————

An exception ?

That was a COLOSSAL failure.

It was still just one event.

In general walls work. Even the democrat politicians who claim on TV that they don't surround their private property with them because political mudslinging aside they know the truth.

Character 100 percent matters in a President
Why?
just as much as what they do.
Really? Just as much? Is there a floor to your retardedness or can you just keep going lower?

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Oh, attitude doesn't matter?
Act like an asshole tomorrow at work, good luck with that.

We said character, not attitude. But yes, for president I don't care about character, I care about policy. Character is irrelevant because it's all subjective, everyone is focused on their team. Obama was a terrible, narcissistic piece of shit of a person, but if you ask leftists they'll say he was the best, most kind, most decent human being that ever walked the Earth. So no, character doesn't matter for president, what matters is policy.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Biden and Trump are both walking diseases in the anthropomorphic form. The country isn’t going to be whipped into better shape regardless of who wins this upcoming election. I said the exact same thing back in 2020, and I turned out to be correct.

What did you say in 2015?

Clinton and Trump are both walking diseases in the anthropomorphic form. The country isn’t going to be whipped into better shape regardless of who wins this upcoming election. And it turned out to be correct.

🖕

My password is password

Pretending Trumps accomplishments didn't happen does not erase them. In a generation or two your TDS will be what dies.

You read my mind.

Biden is a pedo. I hope for all you Americans that trump wins.

I am glad I'm not have to choose between those 2 idiots trump and biden… shit you\s don't care about Canadian politics so I don't give a fuck if a pissed off country throws a
HUGE explosion your way faster than you and your country can get away. USA will look like gaza, … your fault no other countries but yours
edit: terrorists are welcome too, I don't leave them out for my southern plastic freaks! (just ask Frank Zappa - he was sorta a part of them)

Imagine if I started a fake war and I fooled the asians and ruskie into thinking USA is planni9ng on taking their domain fed up and they are going for it , fuck russia, united sates is gonna go foe it lololol hahahah fuck I knew they wood burn the fuckin liars.
ha… imagine their whole country looking like pics of blown up gaxa?!

sounds like i might be regular dude who isnt a united stater

I think tey are scared