Fantastic Four : Marvel confirms the main cast on upcoming Fantastic Four reboot

Marvel confirms the main cast on upcoming Fantastic Four reboot

Pedro Pascal as Mr. Fantastic
Vanessa Kirby as Invisible Woman
Joseph Quinn as Human Torch
Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Thing

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1757796892455694452

Re: Marvel confirms the main cast on upcoming Fantastic Four reboot

They've given Quinn blonde hair, that'll cheer up a lot of people who care about this sort of thing.

Personally I think he looks a lot like a young Robert Downey Junior from the early 90's with his dark hair

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I just want it to be good. Pedro and Vanessa are fantastic actors. Anyone who says different should be smacked upside the head 😅j/k lol but they are IMHO. Lets hope Marvel writes a great script.

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

💦💦💦

Dendrolagus Uranus

This reboot is going to flop, just like the last one did. I’m keeping my expectations in check.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

I hope this means the film will be good. I know the earlier films needed um some help.

The diversity is so inspiring.

Latinos are represented. And they deliver, too. Has there ever been a better Han Solo than Oscar Isaac? He might be the most boring actor of all times. But at least he is Latino. You want to sleep? Watch him in Ex Machina. Guaranteed to put you to sleep.

British, as always, are poorly cast in superhero films. Gotta have at least one of them. A female who is decent looking but brings little else.

Oh wait! Another British actor. Is there anything more wonderful than a Brit playing American roles? Their accents are so convincing, too!

And they tossed in an American to play Thing. Oh well.

A masterclass in casting!

Those Fantastic Four films from the 2000s look better and better.