Politics : Liberals shouldn't be mocking this speech by Madison Cawthorn, they should agree

Liberals shouldn't be mocking this speech by Madison Cawthorn, they should agree

Focusing on a Toby Keith mention is missing the point. The message about careful consideration when using military power is one that all liberals and conservatives should agree with.

Re: Liberals shouldn't be mocking this speech by Madison Cawthorn, they should a

It would be great to get back to how the Constitution intended war to be declared, but Congress doesn't want it. They don't want to face the tough decisions and the political consequences that could come with it.

Re: Liberals shouldn't be mocking this speech by Madison Cawthorn, they should a

Biden isn't even considering war with Russia. Cawthorn is an idiot as usual.

You Leftards are the idiots!

You Leftards are the idiots!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

"Careful consideration?"
LOL
This asshole wants to send in others to kill and be killed while he sits in the comforts of home and lets the chips fall where they may.

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

Liberals are Stupid!

You fucking moron! He's arguing the exact opposite, ye cheese eating surrender monkey!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn is facing a charge of driving with a revoked license for the second time since 2017.

The Class 3 misdemeanor charge, which could carry a maximum penalty of up to 20 days in jail, is one of three pending traffic citations against the Republican congressman in his home state.

According to North Carolina Highway Patrol spokesperson Marcus Bethea, at 10:26 p.m. on March 3, a trooper pulled over "a 2019 Toyota for a left of center violation on US 74B in Cleveland County."

Bethea said that after determining Cawthorn's license "was in a state of revoke," the driver was charged and given a court date of May 6.

Court records show a previous charge against Cawthorn of driving while license revoked in 2017 was dismissed in Buncombe County.

According to Bethea and court calendars, the 26-year-old congressman also faces two additional charges of speeding issued by the NCHP in separate incidents in different counties.

On October 18, 2021, according to a synopsis provided by Bethea, Cawthorn was pulled over in Buncombe County in a 2009 white Dodge for "driving 89 mph in a 65-mph zone." Court records list his court date for that violation as May 3.

And on January 8, 2022, the congressman was pulled over in a 2009 Dodge by state highway patrol in Polk County. Bethea told CNN that Cawthorn was cited for "driving 87 mph in a 70-mph zone." He has an April 18 court date.
Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., called Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky a "thug" at a campaign event over the weekend.

"Remember that Zelensky is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

I'm surprised and disappointed in you, CS. This is the main Saul Alinsky Leftist tactic: When you're losing a debate, simply SMEAR your opponent!

I'm not smearing him. Those were two recent stories I happened to see about him, so I figured I would stick them in this thread.

Liberals are stupid!

Yes you are!

Never mind what he says, just look at a mistake he made. That's also an old magician's trick, distract the audience. Make them look at your right hand while you're doing the trick with your left hand.

Liberals are stupid!

^ Auditioning to be Madison's attorney

Liberals are stupid!

Funny, but no, just pointing out your tired old Leftist Alinsky tactic.

Liberals are stupid!

I'm glad you found it funny. I love making you laugh!

Liberals are stupid!

I didn't laugh. I was being sarcastic.

Don't you disagree with what he said about Zelensky and Ukraine??

He didn't say anything about either in this clip.

It was in the post above that you were replying to when you said I was smearing Madison. I quoted from two different articles.

I have not seen those articles, therefore I shall disregard them until I see them.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn labeled Volodymyr Zelensky a “thug” and his government “incredibly evil” amid Russia’s blood-soaked invasion of Ukraine.

The Republican from North Carolina was caught on tape at a campaign rally over the weekend attacking the Ukrainian president — who, according to his aide, has survived more than a dozen assassination attempts in the first two weeks of the war.

“Remember that Zelensky is a thug,” Cawthorn said, according to a video obtained by North Carolina’s WRAL. “Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt, and it is incredibly evil, and it has been pushing ‘woke’ ideologies.”

Cawthorn’s comments stand in stark contrast to the bipartisan support that’s grown around Zelensky and the Ukrainian military since the start of Russia’s brutal invasion last month.

But they echo the Republican line from 2019, when then-President Donald Trump was impeached for allegedly threatening to withhold military aid from Zelensky’s government unless the Ukrainian government investigated then-candidate Joe Biden.

During the 2019 impeachment proceedings — which culminated with Trump being acquitted by a party-line vote — GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said Ukraine was regarded by accounting firm Ernst & Young as “one of the three most corrupt countries on the planet.”

Cawthorn is currently running for reelection in North Carolina’s 11th district, where he is facing seven Republican primary challengers.

Cawthorn took to Twitter on Thursday after taking heat for bashing Zelensky:

The actions of Putin and Russia are disgusting.

But leaders, including Zelensky, should NOT push misinformation on America.

I am praying for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.

Pray also we are not drawn into conflict based on foreign leaders pushing misinformation.

— Rep. Madison Cawthorn (@RepCawthorn) March 10, 2022

https://nypost.com/2022/03/10/rep-madison-cawthorn-slams-zelensky-as-a-thug-ruling-evil-government/

I do not disagree with him, but regardless, we should support Ukraine.

😍

Jelly, CS?

Are you asking if I'm jelly of his muscles or if I'm jelly of his ex-wife?

Are you attempting to SMEAR me?

I'm asking if you're jelly of his wife, or ex wife (whatever). Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

Am I interested in being Madison's ex-wife? No.

Am I interested in Madison's "sauce"? Yes.

Fair enough….

Fair enough. What is Madison's "sauce"?

Fair enough….

I'll tell you after you turn 21.

Fair enough….

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

Fair enough….

This is ridiculous. MMC2 turned 21 back in 1960!

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"