The Soapbox : Lara Croft appreciation thread

Lara Croft appreciation thread

our very own Lara truly is one of the funniest posters on here, intentionally or not, and u always know where u stand with him bc he doesn't hold back when he speaks his mind. that's why he may be misunderstood a lot of times and therefore may not be getting much love around here, certainly not enough i'd say!

so, just this once, give him some love, people. bc as much as he seems to hate Filmboards and everyone on here, this forum truly wouldn't be the same without him. 💓💙💜💛

Lara, u may now call me ass kisser. i deserve it.

suck it. Vlad is not real.

Re: Lara Croft appreciation thread

My favorite Croft moment:
GB said something about Yoko Ono, and Croft responded with, "Burn in *beep*, you piece of *beep*". I laughed with a sock, and GB laughed along.

sounds like him, alright!

I'm sure "she'll" enjoy this thread. She likes attention. She's probably dressed in her Lara Croft outfit right now.

I can't help but pick on her sometimes.

Those gifs take me back. I spent many many drunken late night hours playing the PS1 versions of those games.

I still have a PS1 in my closet. I just have to order the first three tomb raiders, memory card and her pixelated butt will be back in my face.

I'm the Knitting Circle's pool boy

i ordered a couple of TR games for my old precious xbox 360 recently, just for fun lol i dont have another console.

👍

We have the same console Sophie. I got my Xbox 360 Elite 120GB from a pawn shop about 2 years ago and I love it! Only $25.

I don't care if it's old it looks really cool with its Chrome accent strip. And the person who had it before left a crapload of game saves I could play with it.

Before that I had a newer Xbox slim but it kept overheating so I sold it at a shop. Later I got this one and this sucker is quiet and does not overheat. I guess they built them better back in the day.

I'm the Knitting Circle's pool boy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sorry….

I refuse to kiss that ass!

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

HE ROCKS!!!

Post deleted

Post deleted

Keep being you Lara!

LOL. 🤡🌎

@Lara Croft

Alright, I won’t disrespect the video game character. You’re one of a kind, and I admire the effort you put into your contributions. Croft also knows how to handle the heat like a professional chef around here whenever people bring it. I’ve never seen him collapse or burn down.

It’s your appreciation thread, call me an ass kisser if you want to.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

thanks 😊

You’re welcome.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

I’ve never seen him collapse or burn down.

Collapse or burn down? Nah… He simply abandons his own threads when things get too hot to handle.

You could say that he gets out while the gettin's good!

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Fuck him!!

Fuck that Romanian Blobfish Faggot! He's a POS!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini