Saw : Jigsaw didn't have the right.

Jigsaw didn't have the right.

He played God when he had no right. Yes those selfish unlikable people in ALL the Saw movies didn't appreciate their lives, but what has it got to do with you? Someone needed to tell Jigsaw that because he took it upon himself to teach these people (who he doesn't even know) a lesson.

Bottom line whether they appreciate their lives or not, it's between them and God. Same thing with the awful flick "Phone Booth" a person forces someone to admit their wrong ways, that's not your choice, it's up to God to handle them. I know "Phone Booth" isn't the same as this film, but the bad guys have a similar motive.

Re: Jigsaw didn't have the right.

It'd be one thing if he was doing this to legit scumbags like muggers, gangbangers, rapists, truly immoral people. But what the hell were Adam & Dr. Gordon's sins? Adam had a sleazy job and Dr. Gordon cheated on his wife, you're telling me these men deserve to be kidnapped, tortured beyond belief and DIE for these actions lol?

i thought he didnt actually cheat on her he even says it when adam says it he was gonna but decided not to

"Adam had a sleazy job and Dr. Gordon cheated on his wife, you're telling me these men deserve to be kidnapped, tortured beyond belief and DIE for these actions lol?"

This might be why he's called a villain.

The one that angers me is his treatment of Zep. When you watch the film he was the only person who seemingly cared for him in the hospital when he was dying. Treating him as a person and telling the staff he is not a nameless patient and his name.

And as a consequence for this. He gets forced into his dirty work of torturing people and being blamed for it.

Yeah that was a bit weird.