Star Wars : JJ Abrams should have Written and Directed All 3 Movies in the Sequel Trilogy

JJ Abrams should have Written and Directed All 3 Movies in the Sequel Trilogy

I absolutely loved "THE FORCE AWAKENS" (I still love it, It is My Number 1 Favorite "STAR WARS" Movie) and even though I also really liked "THE RISE OF SKYWALKER", I still do wish that JJ Abrams had written and directed all 3 Movies in the Sequel Trilogy.

I am 100 percent certain that if he did then both Episode 8 and Episode 9 would have been completely different Movies.

Re: JJ Abrams should have Written and Directed All 3 Movies in the Sequel Trilog

I thought his writing was the downfall of the sequels. The Force Awakens was just a worse version of A New Hope and The Rise of Skywalker was a mess all around. The Last Jedi wasn't great but it was at least more original and not as dumb.

Re: JJ Abrams should have Written and Directed All 3 Movies in the Sequel Trilog

"The Force Awakens was just a worse version of A New Hope"

———————————————-

A Majority of "STAR WARS" Fans (including myself) liked "THE FORCE AWAKENS" when it came out.

Heck, I still like it.

The Phantom Menace was popular with fans initially too. Didn't you think The Force Awakens was derivative of A New Hope? I was hoping for something much more original.

"Didn't you think The Force Awakens was derivative of A New Hope?"

—————————-

Yeah, A lot of parts in it were but it didn't bother me.

I still like the Movie.

Are you suggesting that "Episode VIII: Woke Empire Strikes Back In Reverse With The Matrix Moment" was bad?

Actually, Episode VIII is called "THE LAST JEDI" and while I do think that it does have it's moments (I really liked the scene when Rey & Kylo Ren fight the Praetorian Guards), I thought that the Movie was disappointing overall.