The Walking Dead: Dead City : Is Walking Dead Dead City Worth Watching?

Is Walking Dead Dead City Worth Watching?

Walking Dead: Dead City is a TV show that lots of people really like. It has cool stories and interesting characters, and it looks really good on TV. People who watch it think it's awesome because it's scary, exciting, and has lots of drama. It's so good that everyone talks about it and loves it a lot!

Entertainment

Re: Is Walking Dead Dead City Worth Watching?

Imo, it starts off ok and then gets a bit….meh. It's only 6 episodes though so you may as well. It is kinda cool to see what New York looks like 20 years after a zombie outbreak. I was getting bored of Georgia/Virgina setting.

I am more curious about Dixon's spin off though, I wonder how he gets to france? all Reedus has said about it it that he goes there " not by choice "

" He lives under a waterfall, nobody can see him, nobody can ever here him call "

He washes up in a row boat. He was sent there to see how the French are doing with a cure since they were the last bastion with any hope. The nuns are safe in a convert surrounded by high stone fencing so are safe from zombies. Daryl is given a child to protect and the story is similar to The Last of Us. I’m waiting for the Rick and Michonne one.

My password is password

He travels from North America to Europe on a row boat? You're joking right?

Watch the trailer on YT.

My password is password

He washes up in a row boat. He was sent there to see how the French are doing with a cure

….by who??

" He lives under a waterfall, nobody can see him, nobody can ever here him call "

In Season 1 the CDC told Rick’s group the French were ahead on the cure but lost contact with Atlanta. Watch the trailer on YT.

My password is password

yeah but i mean who randomly sent him on this quest? and if that really is then the reason then it is a fucking lame one, going to France to look for a cure because a doctor said…..20 YEARS AGO……that the french were closest to a cure before they fell…..going all the way to France on that 20 year old info seems a bit stupid.

And I am pretty sure in one of the trailers he talks about how he wants to get home

Yeah idk. Carol decided to not be in the Daryl spinoff so they had to come up with this lame story. I haven’t watched it but saw the trailer. Its giving The Last of Us which I thought was lame. [shrugs]

My password is password

The Last of Us which I thought was lame

You better be talking about the show and not the game, my niggah.

lmao yes the show.

My password is password

Good, coz i was about to kill yo ass dawg

The show at least had raunchy gay sex. What does the game have? That's what I thought, faggot.

My password is password

The second game has a muscular tranny getting done up the ass on a boat?