Vladimir Putin : Is Putin's aggression the result of Parkinson's and roid rage?

Is Putin's aggression the result of Parkinson's and roid rage?

Is Russian President Vladimir Putin on steroids and is he battling Parkinson's? Two former Brit intelligence operatives think so.

The former head of the British secret service claims Russian strongman Vladimir Putin may have Parkinson’s and his volatile behaviour could be linked to the steroids he’s taking to battle the muscle disease.

Sir Richard Dearlove told GB News that Putin is suffering from symptoms such as “loss of restraint.” Given that he has his finger on the nuclear button, Dearlove said it was particularly worrying.

“What’s also worrying is the speculation, and it is speculation, that maybe Putin’s behaviour, maybe his rationality is prejudiced or compromised by illness,” he told GB News. “The best explanation, that we don’t know whether it’s correct or not, is that he may have Parkinson’s.”

He added: “That certainly I’ve heard from several neurologists who say that loss of restraint, psychosis, are very common Parkinson’s symptoms.”

Steroids to fight the disease may also be driving the tiny terror, Dearlove said.

“And then there’s visual evidence he may be on steroids because of the way his appearance has changed,” the former head of MI6 said. “I think it’s very worrying. Let’s suppose that’s the case – we don’t know – someone in that position who seems so dominant, has his finger on the nuclear button, yes it’s very worrying.”

Putin has in the past been accused of using steroids. The muscle-building drugs often make users more aggressive and violent.

Another longtime hand in British foreign affairs agrees. Former foreign secretary Lord David Owen also suspects the Vlad Hatter is using steroids due to changes in the shape his face.

“Look at his face, see how that has changed – he now has an oval face,” he told Times Radio. “People who said, oh, it’s plastic surgery or Botox, I don’t believe that at all.

“He’s on either anabolic steroids as a bodybuilder – and he’s very proud of his muscles and strips to the waist and everything like that – or he’s on corticosteroids. If you’re on these drugs, this gives you this face.”

Owen added: “It reduces your immunity and makes you more vulnerable to COVID. This man has been in complete isolation, quite extraordinary, won’t see anybody, stays miles away, tremendous pressures. Which indicates he’s on a steroid and probably, maybe, a combination of both.”

https://torontosun.com/news/world/is-putins-aggression-the-result-of-parkinsons-and-roid-rage

Related:

Nurse believes Putin has 'Parkinson's and suffered stroke' after watching him stumble

A nurse has gone viral on TikTok after he made claims over Vladimir Putin's health explaining he believes the Russian president is suffering from Parkinson's.

The video, posted by popular user and health professional @musclesandnursing, has been viewed more than two million times.

The nurse posted a clip in which Putin appears to stumble on his right leg as he reaches to shake hands with another person.

In the video, the nurse said: "I’m a nurse. I cannot diagnose but I do know Parkinson’s and a stroke when I see it.

"Parkinson’s is under the umbrella of dementia," he explained.

"People with dementia are very, very good at covering up their dementia. But eventually, it reaches a point where they can't, and if you look at what he's doing, Vladimir Putin is mentally unstable."

Parkinson’s disease limits movement and affects brain cells, affecting one side of the body more than the other.

According to Mayo Clinic, typical symptoms include tremors; slow movement; rigid muscles; impaired posture and balance; loss of automatic movements, including blinking and smiling; speech changes; and changes to or difficulty writing.

The disease affects one in 500 and is caused by the loss of nerve cells in a part of the brain. There is no cure for Parkinson’s disease but certain treatments can relieve the main symptoms.

This isn't the first time Putin has been the subject of allegations surrounding his deteriorating health.

Speculation brewed when a 2020 report by The Sun, quoting Russian political pundit Valery Solovei, claimed the president was under pressure to step down from his position.

Solovei alleged: “Parkinson’s does not threaten (Putin’s) physical state, but just limits (his) public appearances.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/nurse-believes-putin-parkinsons-after-26433612

Re: Is Putin's aggression the result of Parkinson's and roid rage?

@Vlad.

Well I don’t know about anabolic steroids. I guess if they’d offset Parkinson’s, he might be using them for that.

The guy is almost 70. He probably has chronic health problems and he probably takes stuff. Whether it be a corticosteroid or a heart med, anti anxiety drug, prescription stimulant, whatever, all these things alter your mind and emotions.

As for physical signs. I was placed on corticosteroids a lot last year. They cause you to retain water, notably in the face. I think anabolic steroids do this as well.

Good talk.

Putin's roid rage confirmed.

Yeah sure, you take the juice.

Dendrolagus Uranus

Must be why I’ve got so much hair.

Good talk.

Maybe the cortisol made it nice.

Dendrolagus Uranus

You got a man crush on Vlad. admit it!

My password is password

He is lovely.

Dendrolagus Uranus

No homo

Dendrolagus Uranus

💦💦💦

My password is password

Poorly advised, perhaps.

Sulk off, cornelly

yikes

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🙂 I like cashews!

Any takers?

Mean people suck.

Here we go again!
Making armchair diagnosis without looking at him directly or even any of his medical records.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Maybe he just needs a really great blow job.

Any fb volunteers willing to do what it takes to end this war?

I will select the one for this important mission.

Tryouts start at my place this Saturday.

Im sure he misses Trumps blowjobs.

Dendrolagus Uranus

Which explains what Trump meant when he said this invasion would not have happened were he still president.

"Some guy came up to me the other day and told me that I give the best blow jobs of anyone else. It's true. That really happened. Believe me."