Politics : Is BLM still relevant?

Is BLM still relevant?

Haven't heard a peep from them in ages since they were outed as a scam organization that just got rich to buy mansions from catfishing weak and dumb whites and also being nothing but a cause of riots.

Re: Is BLM still relevant?

And Is the KKK still relevant? Is the Aryan Brotherhood still relevant?

The world will never know….

At least with them you knew where your money went!

Towards doing the laundry?

Sock it to me!

Right!

And who do you think was lining up around the block whenever Sears had a white sale?

I never paid BLM anything.

You don't hear from them anymore because they succeeded. They defeated racism by burning down buildings and looting and now no one will ever be racist again.

Whew!
Then no worries should Trump be prez again.

Trump's a White.

My password is password

The Bureau of Land Management is an agency within the United States Department of the Interior responsible for administering U.S. federal lands. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the BLM oversees more than 247.3 million acres of land, or one-eighth of the United States's total landmass.

So yes. They're relevant.

^^gets it

My password is password

Well, the damage they did to America is going to last for decades.

Lol they never were relevant to me.

My password is password

Tits pls

My password is password

Relevant? Not really. While Democrats, really the only people who gave that organization and legitimacy, will never denounce them because it will show that they were duped and bowed down to an obvious grifting, racist, violent and stupid terrorist organization, and they'll be called racist if they denounce them, they'll just essentially ignore them and hope they go away, then 10 years later they'll say the parties switched and it was Republicans who were responsible for the BLM violence and racism and hatred.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

then 10 years later they'll say the parties switched and it was Republicans who were responsible for the BLM violence and racism and hatred.

lmao

👏

My password is password

My password is password