Spider-Man 3 : I use to think Kristen Dunst was the hottest chick in this franchise….

I use to think Kristen Dunst was the hottest chick in this franchise….

That was until SM3 when we were introduced to the extremely hot Bryce Dallas Howard. She is smoking hot and with a very nice rack to boot. Dunst is still super hot though especially in the first film.

Re: I use to think Kristen Dunst was the hottest chick in this franchise

Yeah, I totally love Bryce Dallas Howard in this, the over-sexed blonde minx. 😍

Thing is, Howard is even hotter as a redhead.
Nothing wrong with Dunst, but I always thought she was extremely bitchy in this movie, too self obsessed with being on Broadway and all.

Nothing wrong with Dunst, but I always thought she was extremely bitchy in this movie, too self obsessed with being on Broadway and all.

Yeah. In a way she was kind of a tame female version of Henry Hill from Goodfellas.

Green Goblin is great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1L4ZuaVvaw

Howard is a natural redhead and could have easily played MJ. She already had good chemistry with Tobey Maguire so I wish they had her as MJ and then brought the natural blonde Dunst in later as Gwen Stacey.

Being in Broadway was her dream and it was falling apart... But really she was "bitchy" because Peter clearly knew nothing about women and made every textbook mistake that a guy can make.

It's funny because I saw this movie in high school and thought the same as you. But now as a more experienced adult I can easily see how much Peter was screwing up in their relationship. If anything MJ was being unrealistically understanding.

A man walks into an Ackbar... Bartender says: It's a trap!

All the characters were bitchy in this one.

I liked her in this. Her failures contrast well with Spiderman's success. She feels extremely insecure because of her abusive father and now she's discovering that maybe he was right all these years. I think Kirsten did a brilliant job at demonstrating pain and insecurity.

She had a right to be bitchy. Her dream was falling apart and she was reaching out to the one person who should've been there to support her. But every time she tried to tell him about a problem, he always turned it around and made it about HIM. Which is sad, really, because Spiderman is who everyone is cheering for. Peter Parker is a nobody just like everyone else. IMO, she wasn't bitchy enough. She supported him not only as spiderman, but as Peter, too. She supported him until she couldn't any more, which is why she called Harry.

She needed a friend to commiserate with. The kiss, on MJ's part, was partly from her need to comforted and a bit because he was having the kind of easy, "on the same level" vibe she wanted to have with, but was being denied by, Pete.

Completely Agree!

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: I use to think Kristen Dunst was the hottest chick in this franchise….

Bryce is very very hot. I love her. But Kirsten is hotter.

I honestly think they are equally as beautiful and sexy as each other. I always noticed how Bryce was gorgeous in SM3 but never actually properly noticed her hottness until recently in Jurrasic World, I don't know if its because she suits being a redhead more or because how hot she looked in JW or maybe my taste has just matured more over the years but Im full blown in love with Bryce now, both the way she looked in SM3 and JW. I've always been absolutely in love with Kirsten Dunst since the first Spidey film, I remember when I sat down to see the first live action Spidey movie and was so excited and when she turned around around the start of the movie with her red hair and smile and my heart skipped a beat, she was my first ever celelbrity crush, I was 7 or 8 I think. Still love Kirsten just as much now.

Howard is very hot. But Dunst is hotter.

Elizabeth Banks was also pretty hot as Betty, she looks like she will be smoking hot in The Power Rangers reboot.

Yea,
She Be looking Fine Af!

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

hana buna, tuna

My password is password

I belief…

Kurden Dunst would be more hotter as blonde Gwen Stacey
Bryce Howard would more hotter as redhead Em Jay, hana

Honesty buna, I belief they made this one the right way if you check this foto, hana

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F0c6rid35bbc81.jpg

Buna, this foto is very iconic, hana

I like that photo in the link also, buna

COR and PHWOAR, hana

Sorry to burst your bubble - but people that you see in movies, tv, media - they are all horribly disfigured piece of psychopathic garbage, and they made in this business because they have no moral or ethical standards at all. They are on the same trash level of being a human as serial killers or Trump.

True

My password is password