Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: I really hate bris

can someone hide this pic plz

My password is password

Antisemite
BLOCKED!

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

I hope they gave that baby something to numb the pain 😡

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Doubtful…but the mohel was probably shit faced

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

The adults need a good ass kicking

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

It's a barbaric and pointless operation. I hate the very thought of it!

Couldn't agree more!

As probably the only person on this site that's actually had one preformed on them…I can with absolute certainty tell you I am far from creating a hashtag over the whole affair

Lol

Melting down over top boy

You're drunk right?? Lol

Yuk yuk yuk

I don't drink

Oh lol,sorry brother.

Yuk yuk yuk

I wasn't offended…we cool😁👍

Yuk yuk yuk

It's a barbaric and pointless operation. I hate the very thought of it!

It is a sick and perverted sexual violation on a newborn baby boy.

Religious reasons so his soul can go to heaven don't cut it and doctors, (in the US again of course) , who exploit it for revenue doesn't cut it either, pardon the pun.

Not to mention dipshit ignorant mothers who want their sons cut for what they prefer over looks, is sick and perverted too.

The only time it need be performed, is for medical reasons.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

The antisemitism is thick in here tonight…thick headed as well

Whatever!

A vile and outdated religious ceremony/practice that needs to be called out for what it is.

If you lost your tickle tackle without consent because you are Jewish, I'm sorry this violent and disgusting act was perpetrated on you, but if one is not Jewish (or even Muslim), it is a very questionable act, especially the religious aspect behind it.

Cry harder my dude

Cry harder my dude

That is what you did when your tickle tackle was cut off by sick pervert creeps?

Sorry, but it still doesn't guarantee you are going to God when your time comes.

You don't understand Judaism
And I'm atheist…but that still doesn't matter.

I don't need too and circumcising an infant for God is sick as all fuck. You are just suffering subliminal psychological damage over the loss of your foreskin.

Its not your fault though and if you weren't circumcised against your will, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. What is it you are really attempting to justify, because whatever it is, it won't wash?

I guarantee you…I am not…my penis and a I are very well adjusted ( that's a pun…you seem to miss them so I thought I'd be nice and start pointing them out… Caucasian 😁👍)

Not justifying anything…just enjoying the goofy goys a their kinda laughable cause

See how I'm laughing in this topic…you guys are a stitch! ( That's another pun)

Yet what are you endorsing and believing is acceptable?

I am believing that this is amongst the most laughable…childish and overall retarded causes for outrage that I have recently witnessed and I am endorsing the the mocking of it in it's entirety 👍

Deliciousfeet said... I am believing that this is amongst the most laughable…childish and overall retarded causes for outrage that I have recently witnessed and I am endorsing the the mocking of it in it's entirety 👍
expand
Lmao at you being triggered people don't support mutilating a baby's dick and making them a freak for life.

My password is password

/. said... Lmao at you being triggered people don't support mutilating a baby's dick and making them a freak for life.
expand
Honestly… don't you sound a bit more triggered? Your hostility is palpable
Meanwhile I'm laughing at and making fun of an argument that is tantamount to bitching about getting a kids ears pierced too early
#waybiggerthingdtoconcernyourselfwith

Deliciousfeet said... Honestly… don't you sound a bit more triggered? Your hostility is palpable
Meanwhile I'm laughing at and making fun of an argument that is tantamount to bitching about getting a kids ears pierced too early
#waybiggerthingdtoconcernyourselfwith
expand
You're the one that interjected himself into this thread and started accusing anyone against genital mutation as being anti Semitic and are still here hours later desperately trying to get people to not discuss this topic that has given you so much pain. Telling people #waybiggerthintoconcernyourselfwith here when you have never done this on any other topic tells the whole story. Triggered lmao

My password is password

/. said... You're the one that interjected himself into this thread and started accusing anyone against genital mutation as being anti Semitic and are still here hours later desperately trying to get people to not discuss this topic that has given you so much pain. Telling people #waybiggerthintoconcernyourselfwith here when you have never done this on any other topic tells the whole story. Triggered lmao
expand
No…I interjected myself when I realized someone beat me to the parody thread in the first place…the rest has been rent free living in numbskulls

Deliciousfeet said... No…I interjected myself when I realized someone beat me to the parody thread in the first place…the rest has been rent free living in numbskulls
expand
the rest has been rent free living in numbskulls

What? The discussion literally has nothing to do with you. No one ever brought you up. Circumcision is a very controversial issue that for some reason you jumped into to make about yourself and are trying to dissuade people from discussing it.

My password is password

/. said...
the rest has been rent free living in numbskulls

What? The discussion literally has nothing to do with you. No one ever brought you up. Circumcision is a very controversial issue that for some reason you jumped into to make about yourself and are trying to dissuade people from discussing it.
expand
I never said the conversation was about me.
You are living up to the title numbskull

Deliciousfeet said... I never said the conversation was about me.
You are living up to the title numbskull
expand
Yeah you did. You said you are living rent free in people's head who were discussing a topic that had nothing to do with you. I think they removed a part of your brain when they were done mutilating your dick.

My password is password

/. said... Yeah you did. You said you are living rent free in people's head who were discussing a topic that had nothing to do with you. I think they removed a part of your brain when they were done mutilating your dick.
expand
Think what ya need to sport

Deliciousfeet said... I am believing that this is amongst the most laughable…childish and overall retarded causes for outrage that I have recently witnessed and I am endorsing the the mocking of it in it's entirety 👍
expand
Way to deflect and endorse your denial. You haven’t addressed anything I asked in a lucid and insightful manner. Yes, you are outraged about the atrocity committed on your wee wee as a baby, yet can’t acknowledge it.

ToastedCheese said... Way to deflect and endorse your denial. You haven’t addressed anything I asked in a lucid and insightful manner. Yes, you are outraged about the atrocity committed on your wee wee as a baby, yet can’t acknowledge it.
expand
No…this has been my stance since the beginning of this farce of a topic

Oh…and I wouldn't trade my pecker in for a kings ransom…he's like me…big cut and handsome 😎👍

Deliciousfeet said... No…this has been my stance since the beginning of this farce of a topic

Oh…and I wouldn't trade my pecker in for a kings ransom…he's like me…big cut and handsome 😎👍
expand
What is farcical about circumcising babies when it’s not necessary and/or a required procedure?

Again, it’s not your fault. You haven't experienced life with your dork intact. You have accepted the basic human right violation inflicted upon you. Or have you accepted that it was a violation?

ToastedCheese said... What is farcical about circumcising babies when it’s not necessary and/or a required procedure?

Again, it’s not your fault. You haven't experienced life with your dork intact. You have accepted the basic human right violation inflicted upon you. Or have you accepted that it was a violation?
expand
Never said the procedure was farcical…I said the discussion was

Reading
Is
Fundamental
🤓👍

Deliciousfeet said... Never said the procedure was farcical…I said the discussion was

Reading
Is
Fundamental
🤓👍
expand
It may have been presented in a farcical manner, but surely you can segue into some nuance and acknowledge the essence of what is being said in the discussion.

I would be real pissed if I was you and start pushing for some restitution from the institutes that allow this to happen.

ToastedCheese said... It may have been presented in a farcical manner, but surely you can segue into some nuance and acknowledge the essence of what is being said in the discussion.

I would be real pissed if I was you and start pushing for some restitution from the institutes that allow this to happen.
expand
You put far too much thought into unfamiliar penis… it's creepy sad and totally homo

Deliciousfeet said... You put far too much thought into unfamiliar penis… it's creepy sad and totally homo
expand
Unfamiliar penis or not isn't the point. Its creepy and perverted to mutilate them, especially on little babies.

The homo loves cock, that is what being homo is. If you can't understand this, then you are missing something else as well. Are you into self-loathing? Would you rather have your own tits and a cooze instead?

ToastedCheese said... Unfamiliar penis or not isn't the point. Its creepy and perverted to mutilate them, especially on little babies.

The homo loves cock, that is what being homo is. If you can't understand this, then you are missing something else as well. Are you into self-loathing? Would you rather have your own tits and a cooze instead?
expand

Deliciousfeet said... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxiVxWmBRbM
expand
More proof, how inferior the hetero male is….

ToastedCheese said... More proof, how inferior the hetero male is….
expand
More proof how the poof the homo male is

Deliciousfeet said... More proof how the poof the homo male is
expand
Further proof, how you have skirted around this entire issue, because of the psychological damage caused due to your bris.

You really haven't addressed anything, only that you think its acceptable that it happens because of fallacious religious and health practices.

ToastedCheese said... Further proof, how you have skirted around this entire issue, because of the psychological damage caused due to your bris.

You really haven't addressed anything, only that you think its acceptable that it happens because of fallacious religious and health practices.
expand
I've addressed the fact that that you are very easily manipulated and triggered

Deliciousfeet said... I've addressed the fact that that you are very easily manipulated and triggered
expand
You have addressed your own evasive and in-denial qualities.

Like the abortion debate, it is inconsequential to whom is cut or not, or who aborts or not, but the point is the human rights issue surrounding choice of procedures and not based on human ignorance and exploitation for self-serving means.

It becomes about human ethics and acting in the most appropriate and realistic manner, not clouded by delusion and religious ego.

ToastedCheese said... You have addressed your own evasive and in-denial qualities.

Like the abortion debate, it is inconsequential to whom is cut or not, or who aborts or not, but the point is the human rights issue surrounding choice of procedures and not based on human ignorance and exploitation for self-serving means.

It becomes about human ethics and acting in the most appropriate and realistic manner, not clouded by delusion and religious ego.
expand
tl;dr

Deliciousfeet said... tl;dr
expand
Figures!