Health & Fitness : I have Covid for the second time in two months.

I have Covid for the second time in two months.

This time I have a cough and some congestion. It feels like a cold. I have had it since last Friday. I've been vaccinated and boosted too. Now I'm beginning to wonder if I should get the third booster.

Re: I have Covid for the second time in two months.

Get better soon
I’m vaccinated but don’t have any of the boosters

Thank you. I think they are getting a booster for this new strain but I don't know if it will make any difference. I'm so covided out!

I'm so covided out!

Yep! 👆

I thought that having Covid means you can't have a shot for a while anyway. Unlucky to have it twice in such quick succession. Hope your symptoms don't get too bad 🙂

Thanks. My cousin told me to get Paxlovid but I'm afraid to because of the rebound that some people get. My chest muscles are sore from coughing but I'm not coughing that much. When I do it's extreme.

You know you can actually crack a rib from coughing badly. I had a cough a few years ago that was so bad I either cracked a rib or at least had severe rib damage. I can't remember now why I had this cough but I had to take time off work because I wasn't able to exert myself even to leave the house because that would make me cough again and it was too agonising so I just had to kind of lie as still as possible until it started to ease off. So yeah, take it easy as possible 😕

I heard that can happen. You can break a rib or pull muscles in your chest or back. My chest muscles just hurt like I exerted myself too much.

Yeah if a cough is violent enough it can really do some damage. I wasn't able to even take a proper breath. Hopefully your cough will ease a bit before your chest muscles get more damaged.

Cough isn't bad anymore. Yesterday it was bad.

Hopefully you are over the worst then

That's just because you're fat and out of shape from sitting on your cunt all day you full time attention seeker.

You're the resident dildo.

Do not get the booster. It will kill you.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I don't know if it will even do any good.

I hope you feel better! I had it last month, felt like a cold. I did lose my voice, but I think that was from yelling at my moose dog. Lasted about 3 days. Rest and fluids.

lol @ moose dog

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

He is! And such a baby! He his behind me because a squirrel crossed his path.

Awww that's so cute! One of mine would try to get the squirrel so she could play with it but the other would probably have more evil intentions … Wish mine were a bit more subdued sometimes

He is so chicken considering he is a moose

Mine are small and have Scrappy Doo syndrome

I think that is how it is! Small pups want to fight and big ones want to hide

Yep! 🙄😂

Resting and drinking a lot of Ph water and eating fruit and eggs and walking around the room for five minutes every hour.

That sucks. I only had Covid once, and have been exposed after a few times. Wondering if you didn't have that vax if you'd be one of the ones dying from it.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I probably have that new strain that's highly contagious but you never know if it would be worse if you didn't have the vaccine. Or like you said dead. Was your covid bad? Right now it just feels like a bad cold. No fever.

Bad, but not hospitalization bad. I had chills and a fever that stayed sorta high even with Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Everything tasted metallic. Coughed up a tiny bit of blood. Was somewhat shortwinded. I think it lasted like a week or 2. This was before the vaccine. I was exposed to Covid a few months later, and I guess I was immune. Later got the vax and was exposed a couple more times, and I didn't get sick.

That vax kicked my ass with both shots. Had fever and chills and slept all day, but lasted only a day or 2. Better than having Covid.

My sister works in the ER, and the only people she sees dying or needing hospitalization now are unvaxxed. A lot of people had been going in for Covid, but almost all are sent home. I think it's starting to go back down in my area though. She's seeing less people with Covid, and the recorded numbers are starting to go down.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

That must have been one hell of a ride. Glad you made it okay. I'm glad I had the vaccine and boosters because not having them was too much of a risk. I'm not getting the new booster though because the covid I have is more likely the new strain which is what's going around here. How does your sister manage working in the ER during these covid times?

She never gets bored. She always liked this kind of stuff.

I haven't gotten the boosters. I might. I don't know. Like I said, the little surge never got as bad as previous ones and it's already seeming to decline. Might get a booster around Fall since there usually is a surge around that time. Get my flu shot too then.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

That vax kicked my ass with both shots. Had fever and chills and slept all day, but lasted only a day or 2

I was mostly fine for the first one but I think I was sleepy in the afternoon and then had a really sore arm for a few days but the second one made me so ill. I couldn't get out of bed the next day and was just lying there shivering and my whole body ached but then by about 4pm it started to stop and then I was ok again (but with a really sore arm). I was really nervous to get the booster after that but I had no after effects other than I got a big raised red patch of about three inches where they did the shot.

Yeah, I was too. I was African it would be a traumatic reminder of how scaryy Covid was and trigger memories of losing my dad to it, but I was glad afterwards.

Never got too sore.

Now when I was in the hospital for edema and heart issues that were likely sparked by Covid, my arm hot super sore, but that's because they had trouble with the IV. That arm was so tender to the touch. I almost had to get one in my neck. I think part of it was incompetence because one girl did it perfectly on the first try, and I never had it done again. Or maybe it was the fluid on me coming off where they could get to the vein better.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

You lost your dad to Covid? I'm so sorry

Yeah, and I was more worried about my mom with all her health problems, but she had a mild case. My dad never got too sick, and while he had health issues, they were well managed. I know od people who were young and healthy and came close to dying. Sometimes Covid is just random in how it affects people. Though, being unhealthy and older does have a bigger likelihood of more serious sickness.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Well yeah this is it, you don't know how your body will react to Covid and like you say, it is just totally random. That's why I was happy to wear a mask and stay home or whatever was necessary because the way I saw it was that we all had to do our bit to try and keep vulnerable people safe.

Also, even if it doesn't kill you, it can leave you with helath issues like it did with me.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

That really sucks. Hopefully you will be able to get past them 😕

Well, I went in with like a 200 bp and probably arou d 70 to 100 lbs of fluid on me. Forgot what my ejection fraction was, but it was bad. It's now in the normal range. My BP has been between 108 and 138 for the most part. A couple spikes here and there. Fluid stays off for the most part. So that's good.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

That’s really good

It wasnt bad. I had major body aches for one day and could not get warm. I never take my temp because a fever helps burn out the virus so i yough it out lol. I had to get the vaccine for work and haven't boosted so i dont know what difference it may make. I did get a sore throat thst was prerty uncomfortable. Did you get one?

I am stuffy and have a cough and feel kind of blah. I don't have a fever or sore throat. Sore throats are torture.

Hate them. I do hope you feel better!

I have had it 4 times over the last 2 and a half years. Good luck to you. 🙏 🤲

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Was it very bad? You live in the city too. Can't avoid it anymore. Thank you.

Weird. I had it in May and was exposed again July 23, almost exactly 2 months after I had it. There were 7 people at the get together. EVERYONE in attendance except for me contracted covid after a few days. I was definitely exposed. I was litterally cuddling with the guy that gave it to everyone. I'm hoping it strengthened my immunity. Since I was exposed and my immune system was able to fight it off, I'll probably maintain immunity for longer, right?

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

No one really knows. All they can do is guess. It's getting ridiculous. You were lucky and probably have a good immune system.

There you go again with more lies.

Always tell the truth and you will have nothing to remember.

How Silly Can You Get? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EumJ3wkg78A

I know you are jealous because you don't have covid. You are that fucked up.

I have no idea what you're talking about

You do because if it's not about you you get jealous.

Why would anyone want your covid-19? You think I'm dumb?